[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
I have a question is the game is in the development.
Then why the game video is being upload.
the game video is upload by developer or someone testing the game?
Because it's almost look like complete.
The game is still in development. Those videos are from Takeda directly, so you aren't seeing a finished product, only the new scenes at the time he finishes them.

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
These aren't actually bad. I was looking for similar generations on diffusion so I can create some similar art to takeda in landscape mode. Can you share me how you managed to do this? maybe i can use same prompts and Lora in stable diffusion. pixAI is low resolution. Also does anyone know of any other similar style AI generations to Takeda?

Takeda Hiromitsu sensei is working slowly as he is new to the gaming industry. He should just use some ai to assist him with some designs like I am using on pixAI his stlye lol.
Check these out:

View attachment 2746507 View attachment 2746509 View attachment 2746511

ToggiPaolo

Jan 4, 2023
there is no original other than the beta that's linked in page 1 of this thread. It's not out and it won't be out for a while, the game's not finished, the scenes are not all done and it is not ready to be published.

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021
I've been using yandex ocr and chatgpt to translate some of the scenes. Surprisingly enough, it's one of the best translations I've seen (mtl of course), down to the dirty talk context but it is taking forever to do. Any recommendations on a faster alternative?

Sagiri.Yuuko

Dec 27, 2020
I've been using yandex ocr and chatgpt to translate some of the scenes. Surprisingly enough, it's one of the best translations I've seen (mtl of course), down to the dirty talk context but it is taking forever to do. Any recommendations on a faster alternative?
do u pay for those 2 that u used?

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021
do u pay for those 2 that u used?
Nope, both of them are free. Although I think the API to use yandex's ocr isn't, but the website itself is free. All I did was use Windows' snipping tool to get the text from the video,upload them on yandex to get the text and use a jailbroken chatgpt to translate said text. The text extracting method is what's taking forever, as I have to individually snip every dialogue.

Coded a python program using tesseract ocr but it wasn't consistent in its accuracy for text extraction. But it was way faster.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes