[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hyy.yoo

Jul 15, 2023
big thanks..turn out that there are some parts are missing...i use a*gissub ...most of work are done through manual way...the rest are being told from prev page i guess..using yandex ocr and such...just lemme know if there are missing parts

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021
big thanks..turn out that there are some parts are missing...i use a*gissub ...most of work are done through manual way...the rest are being told from prev page i guess..using yandex ocr and such...just lemme know if there are missing parts
Did you manually extract every single dialogue for yandex? Man, even i can't be patient enough for that.

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021
please elaborate...if it not working just change the file into srt file..u can find it on the internet i think....
rietta scene
Thanks again man. Good lord, the scenes are just 10x better with me understanding the text. Can't even begin to think what it'll be like when he puts voice actresses in

Reactions: cultured4857

JCGV9696

Jan 20, 2023
Wait he plan add voice in the game?
I had also seen that there is some possibility that the game could have voice themes, I think it would be great if they added voices to the characters, but first we have to be optimistic that master takeda will be able to finish the game.

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021
I had also seen that there is some possibility that the game could have voice themes, I think it would be great if they added voices to the characters, but first we have to be optimistic that master takeda will be able to finish the game.
I think it's a matter of when rather than if. He has put on the draft for the ending and such for the game, (unlike some other fantia game creators i know) So my assumption is that it'll probably finish around next year. I'd rather he spends time on making it as good as possible imo.

In the meantime, i can look forward to Amazon's (another creator I admire for obvious reasons) next game

Reactions: ArsenHumby

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021
please elaborate...if it not working just change the file into srt file..u can find it on the internet i think....
rietta scene
Are you planning to do some more of these? Was wondering if you've translated anymore Rietta or Arika scenes

Reactions: GreatFOX
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes