[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mooneclipse

Feb 1, 2021
Very nice. I'm trying to translate ev27 right now (Arika's "swordfighting" scene). Got the dialogue extracted, now i'm in the middle of OCR'ing the text. But I've translated using chatgpt the first 79 dialogues if anyone wants to take a look
How well does the Chatgpt translate the text?

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Very nice. I'm trying to translate ev27 right now (Arika's "swordfighting" scene). Got the dialogue extracted, now i'm in the middle of OCR'ing the text. But I've translated using chatgpt the first 79 dialogues if anyone wants to take a look
do you have the extracted japanese text? preferably above the translation?

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
seems decent, biggest problem is, chinpo = cock and chinpochanbara = cock fencing/swordfight

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021
seems decent, biggest problem is, chinpo = cock and chinpochanbara = cock fencing/swordfight
Yea, not sure why it isn't translating that but i don't mind it for me. BTW here's the extracted japanese text. I'm gonna try to start translating them using gpt (if it'll let me).

el-jota

Sep 2, 2017
Yea probs should try deepL next time. Managed to get all the text translated though thankfully. Now to just assign the text to the correct timestamp to the video
DeppL's problem is that sometimes it removes sentences from the translation or repeats the same 2 times when that is not the translation. I use DeppL when I want to verify only one sentence of the translation

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021
DeppL's problem is that sometimes it removes sentences from the translation or repeats the same 2 times when that is not the translation. I use DeppL when I want to verify only one sentence of the translation
Yea i've heard that was an issue. ChatGPT happened to be pretty consistent in its translations. It just depends whether it works it or it refuses to translate due to it being explicit content. But managed to power through and get all 290 dialogue done. Now just the painstaking part of applying timestamps to the text

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
from what i've seen the separated sentences are mostly spoken by the girls when they're horny. But removing the spaces and the "..."s gives better translations 90% of the time

BeansInTheDark

May 22, 2021
Idk i use it with the textractor to play vn's and i see no issues with it.

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
Have there been any updates to the game since its release? And has anybody posted a full translation of the text, even the machine-done?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes