[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hyy.yoo

Jul 15, 2023
You're the GOAT my guy. BTW, have you kept the extracted Japanese dialogue. Would like to try translating them using chatgpt and see how it goes
nah i didn't keep that, i think the meaning is not much different with gpt...but i should have admitted there a lot of grammatical mistakes. And since this is srt file you guys can fix them as you may seem fit

Reactions: nnguyenvu1801

JCGV9696

Jan 20, 2023
Sentai's last update is supposed to be Comiket101(pink's) book. Does anyone know if there will be or what would be the next update of that CG series?

I wish that now it will be yellow

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021
Ev 32 quick translation...oh yeah, i'm collaborating with jota for the next project so, just wait for it;)
Very nice. I'm trying to translate ev27 right now (Arika's "swordfighting" scene). Got the dialogue extracted, now i'm in the middle of OCR'ing the text. But I've translated using chatgpt the first 79 dialogues if anyone wants to take a look

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021
Sentai's last update is supposed to be Comiket101(pink's) book. Does anyone know if there will be or what would be the next update of that CG series?

I wish that now it will be yellow
He won't be focusing on the CG series anytime soon since he wants to finish the game first. But since it's takeda, we'll never know.

Reactions: nnguyenvu1801
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes