[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

9102otlove

Oct 15, 2020
I have to ask:
where is Takeda's streaming?
this guy seems to be always working on something
He doesn't stream it online, the video or update he posted on fanita for subscribed members
Yes he was working on few series at the same time so the progress is move slowly

Sheria

Jun 25, 2019
Why is the author posting all these videos from scenes? in my opinion, it would be better not to post them and leave them for the game itself, it will be much more interesting. Now, in fact, he is spoiled almost all the reworked scenes (those that are in the demo version), and it remains to show him the scene between the walls. I can’t understand, does he just do it for show? so that those who pay for a subscription to it receive at least something? a rather strange move from him. I also read his "manga", nothing special and interesting, in contrast to the game itself. He started creating a game, went into manga for a year, fans are waiting for updates to the game, and he just gives them reworked scenes ... As far as I remember, last year he promised that he would release the game at the beginning of this year and not a demo but a full version. What's the conclusion? The author does not care about the opinion of the players, if he wants - he will add, he does not want - we will continue to wait for his game.

Doinkers

Jun 27, 2020
Why is the author posting all these videos from scenes? in my opinion, it would be better not to post them and leave them for the game itself, it will be much more interesting. Now, in fact, he is spoiled almost all the reworked scenes (those that are in the demo version), and it remains to show him the scene between the walls. I can’t understand, does he just do it for show? so that those who pay for a subscription to it receive at least something? a rather strange move from him. I also read his "manga", nothing special and interesting, in contrast to the game itself. He started creating a game, went into manga for a year, fans are waiting for updates to the game, and he just gives them reworked scenes ... As far as I remember, last year he promised that he would release the game at the beginning of this year and not a demo but a full version. What's the conclusion? The author does not care about the opinion of the players, if he wants - he will add, he does not want - we will continue to wait for his game.
hes posted like three different scenes which isnt alot compared to how much is probably going to be in the game.

Sep 21, 2020
Here are saves for each scene, I didn't include any kissing scenes nor when they are naked at the spa.
Instructions for each save(also in a read me in the included zip file):
file 5 arika sex scene with kurt, very bad quality scene, walk into empty bedroom for scene

file 6 plant sex scene with arika and reitta, walk north and fight the monster and win(I buffed both combatants so should be easy win).

file 7 terena and kurt scene, walk forward into bathroom with terena

file 8 rietta hypno scene 1, walk forward into stairs

file 9 terena scene, open door in front of mc

file 12 move south for arika masturbation scene

file 13 reitta masturbation interact with sparkles in front

file 14 arika and rieta scenes, talk to arika(red hair) with rietta(blue hair),
When arika is with lord bonr( green clothes) make sure to talk to him again and again until scene,
when riettas scene comes make sure to move to the tables north east most chair.

file 15 terena scene(best scene so far), move in front of door to north.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote