[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Looks really promising, was hoping that it being takeda hiromitsu it would have some voice acting

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
When I go to the bar as the MC I get three options and no matter what get game over. What to do?

Is anyone translating the love screen?

EDIT

Ok so I guess I finished the game? What scenes are there? It was RLY short.

Last edited:

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
When I go to the bar as the MC I get three options and no matter what get game over. What to do?

Is anyone translating the love screen?

EDIT

Ok so I guess I finished the game? What scenes are there? It was RLY short.
Yes, it's a demo.

irage

Jul 18, 2019
+1 any updates on how long it will take for this game to get completed?
it's gonna take a long time a really long time because the artist's plate is already full because he keeps taking the work and pile it up and then work on those as per his schedule , so you can assume that it might take upto 2 years or more than that

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
This guy is probably one of the most well-known H-artists, particularly in the realm of NTR and F-up scenarios and for his ahegao faces. Didn't know he was making a game. Personally not a fan of those faces but a nice surprise nonetheless.

NeyZa

Feb 5, 2020
This guy is probably one of the most well-known H-artists, particularly in the realm of NTR and F-up scenarios and for his ahegao faces. Didn't know he was making a game. Personally not a fan of those faces but a nice surprise nonetheless.
He is my fav artist tbh. I saw many of his works and some of them even got animated.

Kirino-7

Apr 4, 2021
I saw some Takeda's CG set "Juukon Sentai Juusoldier" or something. Is it a game, or it's just many images? Because it looks like a scenes from game. I confused it with this one for the first time.

NeyZa

Feb 5, 2020
I saw some Takeda's CG set "Juukon Sentai Juusoldier" or something. Is it a game, or it's just many images? Because it looks like a scenes from game. I confused it with this one for the first time.
No It's one of his WIP projects and he does a lot of Artist CG's and Doujinshis ( I strongly recommend to watch the translated ones). But some of his works got animated or will get an animation so it is possible that Juukon Sentai CG's could appear in an upcoming game. Since the work is not finished yet I doubt that you will see it in a game soon but if those CG's appear with a game I'm definitely up for it!!

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Because the game was taking so long apparently he made the cg to fill his fantia quota while still working on the game

Last edited:

Sheria

Jun 25, 2019
damn, I watched this scene for a few seconds and realized that I didn't need to watch it, I want to quickly see it in a game with English subtitles (even if it has machine translation). I do not advise those who want to watch the scene - wait for the game (I know this is hard and for a very long time)

Reactions: azael
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote