[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
He said in his last post that he is done with this and is going to work on squadron from june.....Eighter he takes a break or the final version might come at the end of may !

Benhooskun

Nov 23, 2020
What makes you think he’s done if we haven’t seen any scenes past the demo? He has to flesh out each character’s route still. I don’t think we’re getting the full game this year.

irage

Jul 18, 2019
he divides the work each month so this time he worked a little on rpg , next month he will work on squadrons and so on , the game will take a lot of time so don't keep your hopes up

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
Yeah well knowing him even if the game is done..he only releases 2 or 3 stuff at best each month for subscriptions !

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
Hello, can someone give me the download link of the latest version if there is one and I know that the game is not finished and who knows when it will come out but I want to see the content that is so far in the game

Last edited:

Doinkers

Jun 27, 2020
Hello, can someone give me the download link of the latest version if there is one and I know that the game is not finished and who knows when it will come out but I want to see the content that is so far in the game
Hey, hes not posting updated versions, hes waiting until the game is completed and then it will be released in its entirety. He has posted some sneak peeks and videos which you can find earlier in this post.

Reactions: darks231

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
Hey, hes not posting updated versions, hes waiting until the game is completed and then it will be released in its entirety. He has posted some sneak peeks and videos which you can find earlier in this post.
ok thanks for answering me and there is still no predicted date for this game to come out right?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes