[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
Another trial modification...Seriously....I would rather get bad quality with newer scenes.......At this rate...I give the game 2-3 year and best since is realeased !

Reactions: TheAlterStorm

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Well from the looks of it he likely decided to redo all the skeches before continuing and so we won't see any progress before that is done. He is probably gonna take down the old demo then and release the new one with new art with the new one, likely hoping it will help him draw in more people. Then after that is done he will begin development on the rest of the game. How long this will take, I don't know, I've not followed this dude for long enough to gauge how quickly he works but I do think this is the intent behind what he is doing now.

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
Takeda Hiromitsu is my favorite author. I never give money to anyone for anything, but I will give him some. I hope he gets a comfortable earnings.

Reactions: Gtg Gtg

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
For those who ask for the game, the game is still developing. The last thing I read about its development (on a Japanese forum) is that the game is supposedly being translated into English as Takeda develops it

Reactions: hellosir89
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes