[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jacklo

Mar 5, 2021
Already made a compilation and short description of the scenes. Here you go!
Idk if anyone said this to u but pretty sure Kurt gets house arrest after beach becuz it goes beach pretty sure king shows up and kills a giant sea monster or somethin. Kativ gets captured by somethin the party travels to save him terena/rietta corruption machine, kurt gets teleported somewhere that implies he was the one who captured Kativ and den he is charged and everyone tries to get favors from the trio to give him a lighter punishment which is house arrest.

Jacklo

Mar 5, 2021
are events 44-46 released?
We are like halfway with him adding maybe 20-30ish more scenes. He also hasn’t added a few scenes to fantia and has skipped a few like (rietta groping boobs (demo),arika ass grab (wip shown in fantia) but we assume they are done since the worked progress of a few of em have been shown on stream.He also doesnt work by numerical numbers and goes ahead den down the row like Ev 33 34 39 35 37.The guy who showed the list didn’t add that he will add like day to day random things. Like from his streams he had a gif of terena Blowin Kativ,Rietta blowing at the church while wearin her original clothes, theres a scene with Arika workin out with gym clothes like recent Rietta on a gym bench. Im sure there will be more. So anyone else reading this pls stop asking is it done we ain’t even close to the end and most of the posts you’ll find either from the latest or ohentai. He did say he wants voice actors and a new beta with em so we’ll see when that happens.

Last edited:

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
Idk if anyone said this to u but pretty sure Kurt gets house arrest after beach becuz it goes beach pretty sure king shows up and kills a giant sea monster or somethin. Kativ gets captured by somethin the party travels to save him terena/rietta corruption machine, kurt gets teleported somewhere that implies he was the one who captured Kativ and den he is charged and everyone tries to get favors from the trio to give him a lighter punishment which is house arrest.
You're right!!! Thanks a lot for the info. I'm also trying to summarize the entire plot so this really helps a lot.

RavenousGlutton

Jul 27, 2023
a png isn't high res enough for you? its already a 4k image lol
Sorry, I mean is there any version of this pic with a higher width-length dimension? I want to zoom more, and in the pic I sent, it tends to get a little blurry whenever I want to appreciate the little details by zooming. Yeah, I know, I'm a degenerate

Feb 18, 2020
Sorry, I mean is there any version of this pic with a higher width-length dimension? I want to zoom more, and in the pic I sent, it tends to get a little blurry whenever I want to appreciate the little details by zooming. Yeah, I know, I'm a degenerate
you can do that by importing it into an image editing program, i'll see if i can if i manage to ill post it

• Red Heart
Reactions: RavenousGlutton
Feb 18, 2020
Hi, im back. Couldn't increase the image resolution as simply making the image bigger won't solve your problem but i did make the image more sharper. To me even without zooming in the image looked a little blurry so i fixed that. Not what you were wanting but its still an improvement of the image.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes