[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021
Do you know how to convert text file to srt file?
There are a lot of those online, can just search it up. However, I don't think it's as simple as that in making subtitles (correct me if I'm wrong). You'd need to insert the timestamps with the corresponding text and export it into srt. AegisSub is what I used for those btw, but I think adobe premiere pro can do as well

Mustardd

Jul 28, 2023
There are a lot of those online, can just search it up. However, I don't think it's as simple as that in making subtitles (correct me if I'm wrong). You'd need to insert the timestamps with the corresponding text and export it into srt. AegisSub is what I used for those btw, but I think adobe premiere pro can do as well
i see , bcs i have ev14 txt files (still not precisely match) but i dont know how to convert it to srt so easy for us to put subtitle in vlc, can you help me with this ? If you have a time. Its okay to refuse

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
Correct me if I'm wrong, but after travelling in the lands of Kemono, Fantia, Ohentai, and such. I noticed that there are a total of 37 scenes so far (Some not yet released). Takeda hasn't shown the ending scenes yet (Which I hope he doesn't, in order to keep it good experience) but how many scenes do you think he'll make before the game is finished?

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Correct me if I'm wrong, but after travelling in the lands of Kemono, Fantia, Ohentai, and such. I noticed that there are a total of 37 scenes so far (Some not yet released). Takeda hasn't shown the ending scenes yet (Which I hope he doesn't, in order to keep it good experience) but how many scenes do you think he'll make before the game is finished?
Given the scenes we've seen, and the comic he made that this is based on, I don't think we're actually too far away. I believe it ends
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021
if you go back a few pages in this thread, you'll see that Takeda has a spreadsheet of the scenes he planned for the game. IIRC, there's about 50 planned events. So that'll take roughly more than a year left. Also since he plans to add voice actresses, even more time is needed. So probs won't see the game done till maybe end of 2024

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
if you go back a few pages in this thread, you'll see that Takeda has a spreadsheet of the scenes he planned for the game. IIRC, there's about 50 planned events. So that'll take roughly more than a year left. Also since he plans to add voice actresses, even more time is needed. So probs won't see the game done till maybe end of 2024
Oh I actually haven't seen that. Might need to backtrack then. Thank you so much

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes