[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bonexxxz

Apr 4, 2020
dude's been streaming for 10 hours makes me worried about his shoulder specially given how slowly he's working compared to his older streams when he was finishing like 3 pages a session.
For real tho. I know drawing is immersive (I'm also drawing sometimes, you can draw and not noticing 6 hours already passed) but two or three days in a row 10 hour drawing is literal nutjob at this point, especially that he got shoulders issues

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
dude's been streaming for 10 hours makes me worried about his shoulder specially given how slowly he's working compared to his older streams when he was finishing like 3 pages a session.
If I'm not mistaken, in this live he drew and painted 3 bodies with all the details, (he needed to paint a couple of bodies), before finishing the live he began to sketch the bodies on a second page.
The people in the chat asked him several times to rest his shoulder, I think that in the whole direct he rested about 2 or 3 times for about 5 minutes.

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
I know, the japanese on his streams should tell him to take more care of his body and i dont mean that he just rests, he needs to strengthen his body or he will genuinely get a permanent injury

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I know, the japanese on his streams should tell him to take more care of his body and i dont mean that he just rests, he needs to strengthen his body or he will genuinely get a permanent injury

Take care of yourself. Do what your mind wants, and do what your body needs.

Bonexxxz

Apr 4, 2020
Cuz kemono has stopped updating his stuff after 230306. Where did u guys find further update? Or pay?
Coz Fantia blocked fantia sharing apparently. Recently I learned that Kemono is not "fans uploading their paid subscription stuff" but instead "a code that capable to bypass paywall system"

I personally paid, it just $5 a month

• Wow
Reactions: Dickykun

Lowerplan

Jun 25, 2017
kinda new to this game, is there a group translating it? is the link in the OP just the raw game or some of it is translated or are people just waiting

Oct 5, 2019
kinda new to this game, is there a group translating it? is the link in the OP just the raw game or some of it is translated or are people just waiting
OP link is for OLD trial. Not worth. Full game isn't done and won't be for another year at least. Everyone hangs around here waiting for new scenes to drop/be translated. Big game for a single dev who's injured. Come back later.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes