[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Groom68

Jul 11, 2023
can someone explain me, how can i play it. I downloaded the game what should i do next, how to make this game in english and play with all of additions. If someone can help me i will be very happy and thankful <3

Mustardd

Jul 28, 2023
can someone explain me, how can i play it. I downloaded the game what should i do next, how to make this game in english and play with all of additions. If someone can help me i will be very happy and thankful <3
this game is still not finished, so the link which has been shared by our friends here are the EV that will be able in the game soon when come the complete release. Andd there no answer for when will the game completed. To put simply "on going" series

Reactions: Groom68

Bonexxxz

Apr 4, 2020
I wonder what is her role for the game, I haven't followed the "plot" of the game but it is an interesting character to add
Nah it's some 7-10p manga like sentai, not for game

He's live again btw

Bonexxxz

Apr 4, 2020
But looking at the progress, I expect this manga will be released on his fantia tbh, it's already on the second page. It's like "sorry for not releasing Rietta EV and drawing for Summer Comiket"

But who knows

JCGV9696

Jan 20, 2023
How can I see your "live"; I installed the pixivSketch app and I follow it, but the app doesn't notify me when it's live.

How can I access faster?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes