[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Feb 9, 2021
tbh, idk which word to use and which is better since this is the difference between both words and we're trying to use it on Terena which is a human. So that's why in that line I didn't change anything on the translation and just kept the word as is(the word "livestock" was already in the original translation and wasn't changed by me). Again, the subs is not my translation, I just edited the subs posted here change the translation a little bit to make it sound more natural and make it looks easier to read with the video. If other people here can reply with the timestamps and provide the right translation for the other bad translations that would be much appreciated.
View attachment 2852432
interesting :unsure:
if i am allowed to choise, it would depends in the end of Chara development at the ending. if she want to be a prostitute/she doesn't want/allowed to bear a baby: i'll call her "cattle"; if she doesn't want to be a prostitute, and want to owned by someone who admire in/un-conditional: i'll call her "livestock".

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
interesting :unsure:
if i am allowed to choise, it would depends in the end of Chara development at the ending. if she want to be a prostitute/she doesn't want/allowed to bear a baby: i'll call her "cattle"; if she doesn't want to be a prostitute, and want to owned by someone who admire in/un-conditional: i'll call her "livestock".
she already agreed to be kateibu's cattle on the event when he rides her... waaaay before the ending thou.

Iorii

Jul 20, 2021
she already agreed to be kateibu's cattle on the event when he rides her... waaaay before the ending thou.
yeah, I think it happened on EV26 which I also posted like a few weeks ago, I should re-edit it too then since "cattle" is probably the right word in that situation

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Apr 5, 2022
let's get this straight, the only playable thing here is the 2020 test version 1.0, and so far there are only progress reports? sorry for my lack of information but I fell from the parachute in this game and would like to know.

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
let's get this straight, the only playable thing here is the 2020 test version 1.0, and so far there are only progress reports? sorry for my lack of information but I fell from the parachute in this game and would like to know.
only playable version is the one at the beggining of the thread, everything else is people doing their machine translation of the videos that are released

Reactions: DominantFutanari

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
Yup, you got it. Some events are translated so just scroll back a bit.

Iorii

Jul 20, 2021
I'm a super noob luddite, where you put the .ass file ?
If you don't want to insert the subs manually in the video player, just put the .ass file in the same folder as the video and rename the video to the same name as the sub for example EV39.ass so change the video name to EV39.mp4 then you're good to go

Reactions: Animefan_09
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes