[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Feb 18, 2020
delusional cope lmao, i never said that, youre on a cuck game thread doesnt matter if youre into being the cuck or not lmao
What does being in any thread have to do with anything? you're basically judging yourself and everyone else on this site by your logic, seems like to you being in threads on this site equates to somehow being justified to being kink shamed or something. Like what even is your argument by you saying "youre on a cuck game thread doesnt matter if youre into being the cuck or not lmao" and your previous post.

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
Hey guys, I have EV 02, 03, 12, 18, 21, 23, 26, 27, 30, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37, and 39 all compiled with subtitles. I'd be happy to share it, but I need an opinion on what platforms should I use? Should I go with gofile or just google drive to be safe?

Dec 29, 2022
Hey guys, I have EV 02, 03, 12, 18, 21, 23, 26, 27, 30, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37, and 39 all compiled with subtitles. I'd be happy to share it, but I need an opinion on what platforms should I use? Should I go with gofile or just google drive to be safe?
yes bro please share

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
Alright then, I've compiled all the events that have been subbed by the awesome people on this site. I might have missed a few and if so, please do tell me so I can add it to the compilation.

P.S I'll update the link every once in a while. Whenever someone uploads a srt file of an event that hasn't been subtitled yet I'll add it and post it again on that month so no one has to backtrack or ask again.

Also, some events don't have an SRT file. It's already in there, so you don't need it.

I don't know how long it'll last. But enjoy!!

Feb 13, 2019
Alright then, I've compiled all the events that have been subbed by the awesome people on this site. I might have missed a few and if so, please do tell me so I can add it to the compilation.

P.S I'll update the link every once in a while. Whenever someone uploads a srt file of an event that hasn't been subtitled yet I'll add it and post it again on that month so no one has to backtrack or ask again.

Also, some events don't have an SRT file. It's already in there, so you don't need it.

I don't know how long it'll last. But enjoy!!
EV 30 doesn't have a subtitle

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
What does being in any thread have to do with anything? you're basically judging yourself and everyone else on this site by your logic, seems like to you being in threads on this site equates to somehow being justified to being kink shamed or something. Like what even is your argument by you saying "youre on a cuck game thread doesnt matter if youre into being the cuck or not lmao" and your previous post.
bruh you said this " Ah back in my day we actually shamed degens and people into fucked up stuff and even outcast them. Seems today the new generation is with that new "no kink shaming lol i respect ur fetishes" wave. Truly sad that people feel like they can't judge people anymore and just have to accept whatever they're into. "

Youre now contradicting yourself lmao, but whatever just ignore it

ZionRhakz

Jan 13, 2019
does anyone have the subtitles for EV 10,19,20,25,28 and 33?
I have the videos but don't have the subs. and also can anyone post the Video with Subs of EVENT 1,4,5,6,7,8,11,13,14,15,16,17,22,24,29,36 and 38.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes