[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
SOOO Takeda sensei won't participate this comiket or will he? I think he shouldn't since then he can focus on the game, but part of me wonders if it would make any diference anyway xD

Like at least in previous comikets we got something to fap to, although his biggest doujin work wasn't completed at the time, not sure it has been completed either.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
SOOO Takeda sensei won't participate this comiket or will he? I think he shouldn't since then he can focus on the game, but part of me wonders if it would make any diference anyway xD

Like at least in previous comikets we got something to fap to, although his biggest doujin work wasn't completed at the time, not sure it has been completed either.
He's announced he won't. Game + his bad arm = he wants to focus on the game.

Honestly, I'd rather he not exert himself so much for the sake of 'animated scenes'.

Can't speak for others but I can get off just as well to a set of like 5 variant frames per scene.

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021
He's announced he won't. Game + his bad arm = he wants to focus on the game.

Honestly, I'd rather he not exert himself so much for the sake of 'animated scenes'.

Can't speak for others but I can get off just as well to a set of like 5 variant frames per scene.
The only gripe I have is cause I got into Takeda cause of his ahegaos. The animated scenes just makes it harder for me to catch their faces at times. But overall is more pros than cons for me cause I love seeing tits jiggle

Reactions: Ziggy33

jack_cuervo

Nov 6, 2019
Apparently mr. Takeda finished the color yellow Sentai doujinshi

(Not sure if the larger image (right) is the cover or a new yellow Sentai doujinshi)
if it's just a coloring the magan that I get from her is quite meh, it really shows that she is the girl who is least interested in that story XD

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes