[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023

Thanks a lot for this. Based from the recollection room, here's my takeaway.

- There might be a lot more scenes than I initially thought. 50 might not be enough.
- There's a fraction dedicated to Kurt? It might be his POV, but I do hope we get more vanilla scenes.
- There's also a fraction where there are harem scenes with the chads. This might include the doujin too. It's more than the Kurt fraction, so I hope there'll be a satisfying amount.
- No idea what's on the top right. If the scenes are divided into each girl, what's the purpose of the top right one? Variations, sprite scenes? There's only one crystal, so it's not yet finished.

Overall, I don't mind waiting, I just hope that it'll be worth it once it comes out. Maybe the same time as GTA 6, Elder Scrolls, or Half-Life 3 releases. Anyways, this is really amazing, thanks!!

Reactions: noob223
Feb 18, 2020
Yeah it's disgusting ( for me) but I don't shame those who like that stuff
Ah back in my day we actually shamed degens and people into fucked up stuff and even outcast them. Seems today the new generation is with that new "no kink shaming lol i respect ur fetishes" wave. Truly sad that people feel like they can't judge people anymore and just have to accept whatever they're into.

Feb 13, 2019
Thanks a lot for this. Based from the recollection room, here's my takeaway.

- There might be a lot more scenes than I initially thought. 50 might not be enough.
- There's a fraction dedicated to Kurt? It might be his POV, but I do hope we get more vanilla scenes.
- There's also a fraction where there are harem scenes with the chads. This might include the doujin too. It's more than the Kurt fraction, so I hope there'll be a satisfying amount.
- No idea what's on the top right. If the scenes are divided into each girl, what's the purpose of the top right one? Variations, sprite scenes? There's only one crystal, so it's not yet finished.

Overall, I don't mind waiting, I just hope that it'll be worth it once it comes out. Maybe the same time as GTA 6, Elder Scrolls, or Half-Life 3 releases. Anyways, this is really amazing, thanks!!
Don't forget harem ending where either lord boner, katiev or guru conquer the heroines and make them his harem.

Reactions: Sparrow55

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
Don't forget harem ending where either lord boner, katiev or guru conquer the heroines and make them his harem.
Ah yes, you are correct. So 5 endings I assume, cause I'm pretty sure the 5th one is where the 3 girls become the public toilets, and possibly 6th where they stick with Kurt but the NTR isn't a secret anymore.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Ah back in my day we actually shamed degens and people into fucked up stuff and even outcast them. Seems today the new generation is with that new "no kink shaming lol i respect ur fetishes" wave. Truly sad that people feel like they can't judge people anymore and just have to accept whatever they're into.
I remember the days of 2 girls 1 cup. It made me throw up. As gross as it is, even back then I still didn't care that people are into it because I know that I'm not into it. I don't see it as "not kink shaming" but more that I just don't give a fuck about other people enough to worry about the things that they're into unless it's something that harms another.

Yourname123xy

Jul 18, 2023
Hello I'm new here so I have a question, does the thread contains eng translation of the game play videos in this

Reactions: darks231

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
I remember the days of 2 girls 1 cup. It made me throw up. As gross as it is, even back then I still didn't care that people are into it because I know that I'm not into it. I don't see it as "not kink shaming" but more that I just don't give a fuck about other people enough to worry about the things that they're into unless it's something that harms another.
Ugh, I remember this one time I accidentally read a necrophilia doujin. I can never understand why some people get off to that. But just like you said, I just didn't care enough to worry since it's not harming anyone, to each their own I guess. However, the positive thing about this is that I now know what necrophilia means, and I can quickly equip my nope button and gtfo.

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
youre in a cuck game thread tho, you should also be kink shamed in that case lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lobotomist

Silvist

May 20, 2017
Guessing this is yellow sentai:

1691813191146.png
1691813203110.png

Just saw his post on ci-en:

Translation of his post:

C101 venue book color & monochrome
We will publish the C101 venue book that was released last year for supporters only.
I also tried to color it, the content is unusual and non-NTR
Yellow-chan from Sentai shows her love for her brother
Story that aggravates

If you like it, please click the like button.

At this year's Comiket
Those who were looking forward to attending the event due to physical illness
I'm sorry & I hope those who participate have fun!

Reactions: Czet and darks231

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Guessing this is yellow sentai:

Just saw his post on ci-en:

Translation of his post:
Huh, that's actually a genius-tier play. Turn a piece of exclusive content from last year into this year's publication.

You don't miss out on fan support (they got it last year anyways) and you still don't miss out on this year's comiket exposure and revenue.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Huh, that's actually a genius-tier play. Turn a piece of exclusive content from last year into this year's publication.

You don't miss out on fan support (they got it last year anyways) and you still don't miss out on this year's comiket exposure and revenue.
He's not attending comiket this year.
He probably just ordered his assistants to color it so they have some work, since he hasn't finished the line art for this month's animations.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
He's not attending comiket this year.
He probably just ordered his assistants to color it so they have some work, since he hasn't finished the line art for this month's animations.
I know he's not attending, but coming up with this way to still have a presence in that event is ingenius, no?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes