[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Feb 18, 2020
bruh you said this " Ah back in my day we actually shamed degens and people into fucked up stuff and even outcast them. Seems today the new generation is with that new "no kink shaming lol i respect ur fetishes" wave. Truly sad that people feel like they can't judge people anymore and just have to accept whatever they're into. "

Youre now contradicting yourself lmao, but whatever just ignore it
are you well in the head? do you seriously not understand what i said, it really looks like you fail to have even the most basic of comprehension skills

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017

Iorii

Jul 20, 2021
shouldn't it be: "terena's body had been turned into that of a lewd cattle by kateibu"
I'm no translator, I tried my best editing the AI translation to make it sounds natural and makes the subtitle looks better in the video. I don't know japanese but would love if you can help by replying with the timestamps of the bad translation and I'll edit it later.

Iorii

Jul 20, 2021
shouldn't it be: "terena's body had been turned into that of a lewd cattle by kateibu"
but no offense imo, "livestock" sounds a little bit better and more understandable because of the whole Terena cow stuff instead of " lewd cattle by kateibu" but I don't understand japanese so idk what's the best translation for the line

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
but no offense imo, "livestock" sounds a little bit better and more understandable because of the whole Terena cow stuff instead of " lewd cattle by kateibu" but I don't understand japanese so idk what's the best translation for the line
you could had googled whats the difference between livestock and cattle.

Iorii

Jul 20, 2021
you could had googled whats the difference between livestock and cattle.
tbh, idk which word to use and which is better since this is the difference between both words and we're trying to use it on Terena which is a human. So that's why in that line I didn't change anything on the translation and just kept the word as is(the word "livestock" was already in the original translation and wasn't changed by me). Again, the subs is not my translation, I just edited the subs posted here change the translation a little bit to make it sound more natural and make it looks easier to read with the video. If other people here can reply with the timestamps and provide the right translation for the other bad translations that would be much appreciated.
Screenshot.png

Feb 18, 2020
tbh, idk which word to use and which is better since this is the difference between both words and we're trying to use it on Terena which is a human. So that's why in that line I didn't change anything on the translation and just kept the word as is(the word "livestock" was already in the original translation and wasn't changed by me). Again, the subs is not my translation, I just edited the subs posted here change the translation a little bit to make it sound more natural and make it looks easier to read with the video. If other people here can reply with the timestamps and provide the right translation for the other bad translations that would be much appreciated.
View attachment 2852432
I think its just preference depending on what name you think would suit her better or would sound more hot/degrading.

hyy.yoo

Jul 15, 2023
Reactions: Iorii

Iorii

Jul 20, 2021
context is the cowkini he makes her wear in previous events, the mooing he makes her do and how he rode her in previous events.
All of which are more of a cattle thing.
I see.. I'll replace the word 'livestock" to "cattle" then, thanks for the explaination

hyy.yoo

Jul 15, 2023
I think its just preference depending on what name you think would suit her better or would sound more hot/degrading.
can you give me context? maybe show me the scene
もはやテレ一ナの体はカテイーブによてスケベ家畜そのものになっていた・・this is the text..
can someone tl this part for me ?
スカートをめくりテレーナの紐のような下着からはみ出た小陰唇・・・ビラビラをジックリと観察する領主

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes