[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Iorii

Jul 20, 2021
Edited the latest sub release to make it look much better and easier to read. I've sync the subs to start perfectly with the dialogue and positioned it at the dialogue box to make it much easier to read with a transparent background layer to cover up the japanese dialogue. I've also made a couple changes to the translation. Please reply to this post If there's any error with the subtitle thanks hope you guys like it.
Download HERE: View attachment SubsEV26.rar
Translated by: hyy.yoo
original:

Screenshot (250).png Screenshot (251).png

Last edited:

Retro Wave

Oct 24, 2021
View attachment 2805794
Edited the latest sub release to make it look much better and easier to read. I've sync the subs to start perfectly with the dialogue and positioned it at the dialogue box to make it much easier to read with a transparent background layer to cover up the japanese dialogue. I've also made a couple changes to the translation. Please reply to this post If there's any error with the subtitle thanks hope you guys like it.
Wow, thank you. I was just asking about Terena scene subs. Are you planning on doing any more?

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021
I subbed ev27, but it's due to some quality check. Working with Jota to better the quality of it. If you guys still want it I can post.

Also have ev30 translated, but still have not slot in the timestamp for the translation

sadly no hearts for the subs as of now tho

Last edited:

Mustardd

Jul 28, 2023
I subbed ev27, but it's due to some quality check. Working with Jota to better the quality of it. If you guys still want it I can post.

Also have ev30 translated, but still have not slot in the timestamp for the translation

sadly no hearts for the subs as of now tho
yeah you can post it , post tje srt.file translation its fairly enough

Iorii

Jul 20, 2021
Wow, thank you. I was just asking about Terena scene subs. Are you planning on doing any more?
I'm no translator, I don't know japanese I just edit the released sub file from here and make it look nicer like you're actually playing the eroge. I'll only post if there's already a sub for it

Iorii

Jul 20, 2021
Download HERE: View attachment 2805949
original:

View attachment 2805792 View attachment 2805793
[Quick Update] just a minor fix/adjustments you can download the zip on the same post

Old Screenshot (250).png
New Screenshot (253).png

Last edited:

hyy.yoo

Jul 15, 2023
Download HERE: View attachment 2805949
original:

View attachment 2805792 View attachment 2805793
i've been waiting for this ..thank u

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021

First time using gofile, but here's the ev27.srt and .ass file. Also the excel file for EV 30 with Jap and English Translations if anyone wants to have a go at inserting the timestamp

Iorii

Jul 20, 2021
i've been waiting for this ..thank u
Thanks for providing the subs, I tried my best editing it by understanding the sentences to make it sounds more natural. I'll keep editing the subs in my free time in the future.

Truyeet

Dec 29, 2021

First time using gofile, but here's the ev27.srt and .ass file. Also the excel file for EV 30 with Jap and English Translations if anyone wants to have a go at inserting the timestamp
Around 4:38~ mark, The subtitles doesn't appear when the Lord is speaking.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes