5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rukken77

Dec 4, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: nnguyenvu1801

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
This weight gain is def. not 'slight' lol

I'm all for it though. Thein game lore reason for the growth is the curse on them right?
I believe that the change in physique is caused by the antagonists, with the intention that they have more abundant bodies, using magic or due to lack of exercise lol

maman_elf

Mar 14, 2018
I believe that the change in physique is caused by the antagonists, with the intention that they have more abundant bodies, using magic or due to lack of exercise lol
I would think that the increase in breasts and weight could be due to the fact that she may be pregnant, perhaps?

DOGG35

Feb 1, 2022
Alright then, I've compiled all the events that have been subbed by the awesome people on this site. I might have missed a few and if so, please do tell me so I can add it to the compilation.

P.S I'll update the link every once in a while. Whenever someone uploads a srt file of an event that hasn't been subtitled yet I'll add it and post it again on that month so no one has to backtrack or ask again.

Also, some events don't have an SRT file. It's already in there, so you don't need it.

I don't know how long it'll last. But enjoy!!
Bro i could not find any files in there

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes