[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Feb 10, 2022
tanaka's art is always top class, but this is his first attempt to make a serious H-RPG a so I think he might be a bit over his head. 3 years for just an updated trial version that's a bit too much.
Hes been alternating work on the game and other projects so he doesnt get burnt out working on the game all the time

geocites

May 11, 2020
Hes been alternating work on the game and other projects so he doesnt get burnt out working on the game all the time
I think starting with 3 heroines for his first game, was a "mistake" on his part. He underestimated the amount of work involved in creating a game versus just creating the story in a doujin format. 3 heroines with 3 antagonists, and we already saw that the pairings can be mixed among the 3.

Though, I don't think the amount of h scenes was the burden on his part, but rather just putting the "events that lead up to those scenes" in the game.

I am curious what his reaction will be once he finished this game. Will he still have interest in creating a new one?

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I like takeda hiromitsu art but i hope once he finishes his game he takes break and learns not to do too much I did like the blonde American girl and the father story where the son loses the blonde girl to his father but i didn’t like gang bang ending it ruin the NTR

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I think starting with 3 heroines for his first game, was a "mistake" on his part. He underestimated the amount of work involved in creating a game versus just creating the story in a doujin format. 3 heroines with 3 antagonists, and we already saw that the pairings can be mixed among the 3.

Though, I don't think the amount of h scenes was the burden on his part, but rather just putting the "events that lead up to those scenes" in the game.

I am curious what his reaction will be once he finished this game. Will he still have interest in creating a new one?
Honestly he should have made one antagonist I understand if made the fat young lord the main or the priest they would tried get close to the heroines and make them fall for them but the work he did was to much and he if does try to make a another NTR game he focuse on it because he made that NTR sentai series it multiple heroines and antagonists that took time from the game

Reactions: geocites

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
I like takeda hiromitsu art but i hope once he finishes his game he takes break and learns not to do too much I did like the blonde American girl and the father story where the son loses the blonde girl to his father but i didn’t like gang bang ending it ruin the NTR
I think is not all gang bang ending and Gang bang ending will not really ruin NTR stuff because I am a Hardcore fan of the NTR genre so I know who work and didn't work on NTR stuff. this the list of NTR ending:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

those mans have they own ending

Last edited:

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I think is not all gang bang ending and Gang bang ending will nut ruin NTR stuff because I am a the Hardcore fan of the NTR genre so I know who work and didn't work on NTR stuff. this the list of NTR ending:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

those mans have they own ending
I hope so i don’t like sharing NTR ending

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Not a troll question.

Why does there seem to be such a big buzz around this title? Isnt it just another NTR RPGmaker game? Also why does it seem like development is taking a long time?

Reminds me of all the hype for Scars of Summer.

geocites

May 11, 2020
I never heard of him and I am pretty into NTR games
That's the thing, this is his first attempt at making an RPG game (or at least a game that is publicized to his audience, since he may have dabbled in creating games before). He's well-known as a doujin-artist.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Not a troll question.

Why does there seem to be such a big buzz around this title? Isnt it just another NTR RPGmaker game? Also why does it seem like development is taking a long time?

Reminds me of all the hype for Scars of Summer.
because this NTR have a good quality of CG each scene have a different CG and never use "recycle CG" and have some good quality of animated scene "I hope he put VA when the game is publish" is really rare to see NTR RPG game have those element. unfortunately this game is linear and it will took along way to finish because the creator have so many project to working on such as Doujin and CG but I trust this dude about NTR stuff he can make a wild story of it because this game is not done yet so yea the story is decent.

just search "Akane wa Tsumare Somerareru" and "Himawari wa Yoru ni Saku" if u know this tittle then u know why this game will be banger!!!

and do u know Maken-ki! manga? if does then this dude is the creator of the manga kind a surprise a guy who make vanilla stuff become obsessed with NTR stuff its similar with me lmao

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes