[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jul 3, 2017
I really, really, REALLY hope he collabs with some good translators for the proper release to make it release both in English and Japanese at the same time, would be a huge boon for sales. Added bonus would be uncensored CGs but I'm fine either way, will buy it day1 if it's actually properly translated.

stubby25745

Jun 6, 2023
Okay, I did promise every month I'll update the link and here it is. I might use a game recorder to capture the MTL of the other events in 1.12 that aren't recorded so that the people who can't play the game will still have access to the scenes. I'll update it once I'm done, and if anyone can recommend me a screen recording that can record sound as well for free that'd be awesome!

Event List:

EV02 - Kurt x Arika (Wholesome Missionary)
EV03 -Arika x Rietta x Tentacles (Infecting the girls with parasites)
EV14 - Terena x Katieb (Couch Hypnotism)
EV18 - Arika x Bonner (BJ underneath the desk)
EV21 - Arika x Bonner (Maid costume, behind the door)
EV23 - Rietta x Terena x Tentacles
EV26 - Terena x Katieb (Overnight Sex)
EV27 - Arika x Bonner (Swordfighting)
EV30 - Arika x Bonner (Corruption while carrying)
EV31 - Rietta x Amor (Cowgirl while praying)
EV32 - Terena x Katieb (Changing room, invisible)
EV34 - Rietta x Amor (Glory hole)
EV35 - Arika x Amor (Gangbang)
EV37 - Rietta x Katieb (Gym Clothes)
EV39 - Terena x Bonner (Evaluation)

If there some events that I missed, do tell me. Thanks!!
Xbox game bar has a screen record option for games, it can capture sound as well, but in my experience it seems to be tied to your audio volume at the time of recording, so you need the volume up while recording. (Used to record Walkure-a-slave scenes before the Saiko translation)

I also finished subs for EV25bm just now, not quite happy with the formatting yet, but I'll post it when I've tweaked it a bit. Next up is EV19, EV29, and maybe a few of the other Rietta scenes. I may do the shorter ones first. (EV25 subs took about 10 hrs)

If anyone has any tips for formatting .srt files for android, let me know. The subs play fine on pc, but words get jumbled on android, and some words disappear. I'd like to get that sorted out if possible. Thanks.

Mountainbeast00

Formerly 'Salaryman2032'
Jun 30, 2023
Okay, I did promise every month I'll update the link and here it is. I might use a game recorder to capture the MTL of the other events in 1.12 that aren't recorded so that the people who can't play the game will still have access to the scenes. I'll update it once I'm done, and if anyone can recommend me a screen recording that can record sound as well for free that'd be awesome!

Event List:

are these from his fantia bc I don’t see some in the recollection room?

Sh4ddy

Jul 16, 2023

Event List:

Arika X lord in the bathroom?

stubby25745

Jun 6, 2023
Alright, as promised, EV25 subs. Finished up a couple of tweaks.
-Added captions to show who is speaking. I prefer this as it makes it easier for me to tell who is speaking, but feel free to remove.
-Removed heart emojis for ease of reading, replaced most with exclamation points but feel free to add back in.
-Replaced instances of "fufufu" with "hehehe" as it seems to be a more accurate translation.
-Replaced instances of "Pinis Church" with Penis church. Feel free to edit back, this is just a personal preference.
-Replaced instances of Amol referring to Rietta "not having to put up with" her cries with something along the lines of "don't have to hide" as it seems to be a more accurate translation.
-Replaced instances of "Special service" with "Dirty service" for consistency, and... because it's dirtier.
-Cleaned up some english grammar.

Ev25 subs:

Also added direct rips from textractor for EV19, EV25, and EV29 if anyone feels like giving it a go. I will finish them eventually, but it may take me a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
I think Takeda still not finishing EV16 "Arika getting groped by the king" I forgot that EV39 "Evaluation with the King" already done so I think 13 more scene left with 7 ending total. ACT3 scenen left only EV40 TERENA - "Maid costume with the bishop", EV38 ARIKA - "Arika accepts her role as a Pinis Cult Knight" and EV36 ARIKA / RIETTA - "Dancing on penis statues"

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
-Added captions to show who is speaking. I prefer this as it makes it easier for me to tell who is speaking, but feel free to remove.
-Removed heart emojis for ease of reading, replaced most with exclamation points but feel free to add back in.
-Replaced instances of "fufufu" with "hehehe" as it seems to be a more accurate translation.
-Replaced instances of "Pinis Church" with Penis church. Feel free to edit back, this is just a personal preference.
-Replaced instances of Amol referring to Rietta "not having to put up with" her cries with something along the lines of "don't have to hide" as it seems to be a more accurate translation.
-Replaced instances of "Special service" with "Dirty service" for consistency, and... because it's dirtier.

Ev25 subs:

Also added direct rips from textractor for EV19, EV25, and EV29 if anyone feels like giving it a go. I will finish them eventually, but it may take me a couple of weeks.
This is amazing, thank you! I'll compile it with the others. If you don't mind?

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
MTL from "bbntr_v1.1Trial_SLRMTL1.1" is lock the save slot data only 20 save slot not 80 any idea to fix this?

stubby25745

Jun 6, 2023
This is amazing, thank you! I'll compile it with the others. If you don't mind?
Not at all. In case anyone is wondering, gofile files disappear if they are not accessed for 10 days, so for people reading this in a month or so, the above links will have disappeared.
*note- this is true for free accounts.

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023

Event List:

EV25 - Rietta x Amor (Anal)

Update: Added EV25!! Shoutout to
stubby25745 for the translation!!

for the translation!

Valila

Jul 29, 2017

Ev25 subs:

May I ask how to install those files please?

stubby25745

Jun 6, 2023
May I ask how to install those files please?
Sure, as long as you have the file for EV25, all you have to do is download the file from gofile. Save the subtitle file in the same folder the video file is saved to. Once that is done, open the file with a video player, to the right of the play bar should be an icon with either three dots together, or a text box-like icon (this depends on the video player you use). Click on that, at which point you will see an option for subtitles, select the subtitle file from the folder, and open it. This should attach the subtitle file to the video. Alternatively you can drag the subtitle file onto the video to attach it.

I'm not near my computer atm, so ill verify this later so i know im not making stuff up here. Hope this helps, and let me know if it doesn't work for you.

*Also, i realized I messed up on the textractor files. I didn't leave enough space in the EV19 and EV29 files to show each individual line. I will edit and re-upload those later. For .rtf files, simply edit the name of the file to a .txt file to open and edit, and to a .srt file to make it viewable as a sub file.

ZenZub

Apr 9, 2020
if Takeda Sensei is focus on this project without created another doujin stuff then the release date might be come sooner. the progress more like 70% - 78% according to the trial that I see. the trial version contain only one ending ending 5 "Kurt's Wives" good ending I think?

this the list I found from old thread (Act1 - Act3 first half is already on The trial)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I remember seeing the sketch of Rietta making out with her stalker, where does that fall in this list ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes