[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
I played 1.2 of the game. It was a lot of fun, and I think we're just about 50% or 60% finished due to how this game progresses. Is it cool for you guys that I post a summary and details about the contents of 1.2 while hiding it as spoiler territory? I just want to share what I found and how far the story goes.

Jacklo

Mar 5, 2021
a guy on the discord server said he looked through the new demo and might have found dialogue used for Arika end fall but he wont share. So if anyone knows how to look through them I hope you find and share it

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I played 1.2 of the game. It was a lot of fun, and I think we're just about 50% or 60% finished due to how this game progresses. Is it cool for you guys that I post a summary and details about the contents of 1.2 while hiding it as spoiler territory? I just want to share what I found and how far the story goes.
there was barely anythin new in the demo, most of the evens had been posted and subbed.

Reactions: Sparrow55

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
because they are not in the game and they are events that are not finished, the files are in the game and in the gallery but they cannot be activated and if you can, they will most likely not work well. I have low expectations but perhaps they will put them in the future until ev 39 but the most likely thing is that the game will stay like this because they are almost offering you to try half or something more than half of the game

axxyon

Jan 30, 2023
Love this game, one of my favorite ever :) Thanks for the 1.1 and the translation.
Game stop after failed load data/Map126.json (in the shop). It's the end of the demo ?
(sorry if my english is bad)

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
When is the full release?
It is an ongoing project of Takeda's for YEARS...
He has finished over 30 scenes to this date, and there should be at least 50 scenes planed.
And while he is working with the scenes in order (EV31 to EV32 to EV33 and so on...) he has skipped EV16 for the time being.
For the record; his first drafts was back in 2018.

In short, if he, at best, makes a scene once a month, the full game MAY come out 2025, and that's a rough guess.

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
Ufff that it's a excellent game, i´m not expecting less from Takeda :3

it´s a shame the advance for this proyect, it´s 5 years now, and for less it´s expecting 2 or 3 years more.

Well.... i´m waiting for the final results, anyway thanks for the MTL.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Ufff that it's a excellent game, i´m not expecting less from Takeda :3

it´s a shame the advance for this proyect, it´s 5 years now, and for less it´s expecting 2 or 3 years more.

Well.... i´m waiting for the final results, anyway thanks for the MTL.
It literally says may 23, 2020 up in this thread. Game is probably coming next year so the wait is not that long

• Angry
Reactions: Areview and LazwelX

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
It literally says may 23, 2020 up in this thread. Game is probably coming next year so the wait is not that long
if Takeda Sensei is focus on this project without created another doujin stuff then the release date might be come sooner. the progress more like 70% - 78% according to the trial that I see. the trial version contain only one ending ending 5 "Kurt's Wives" good ending I think?

this the list I found from old thread (Act1 - Act3 first half is already on The trial)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
After playing the game, I'm interested to see if Takeda sensei will include a way to save the girls from corruption. I mean, of course, there's already a good ending, with no CG, if we save the girls ASAP and defeat the demon king. However, after the beach event and getting house arrest, we were given 20 days to roam around and see the events unfold.

Yet there are ways to counter the corruption or stop it before it gets worse. There is this segment where Kurt is talking to a shop owner and he needs to investigate a few things to find out what's going on and to prove his innocence. There's also the Siren church where you pray to lessen the corrupt state of the girls. Maybe with this, the variation of the endings will change.

Also in the recollection room, on the top right, there are more events for the girls. They're not implemented yet, but since the bottom half of the recollection consists of the 1st half, 2nd half, and sub-events, I'm curious what those events will be.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes