[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
The game is a trial version so it is normal that it has tremendous problems, surely in game it will be updated to more versions later something like update per day fixing critical bugs also I don't know but in ci-en it is a version 1.12

P.S.: Many bugs have occurred due to the sudden addition of a full release button to the reminiscence mode
, and we will try to improve this in the final version as well.

*23/09/23 Ver1.1 Fixed and uploaded some reported points.
            Once we confirm that there are no problems, we will delete Ver1.0.

23/09/24 Ver1.12 Secretly updated, EV35 37 39 start event deleted.

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
The game is a trial version so it is normal that it has tremendous problems, surely in game it will be updated to more versions later something like update per day fixing critical bugs also I don't know but in ci-en it is a version 1.12

P.S.: Many bugs have occurred due to the sudden addition of a full release button to the reminiscence mode
, and we will try to improve this in the final version as well.

*23/09/23 Ver1.1 Fixed and uploaded some reported points.
            Once we confirm that there are no problems, we will delete Ver1.0.

23/09/24 Ver1.12 Secretly updated, EV35 37 39 start event deleted.
So 1.12 has LESS stuff?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I've had it since it came out. And thought, surely someone else will post it...
I'm uploading it atm, link in a bit.

Edit:
Trial ver1.12

If there are further updates I'll try to post them asap going forward.
Would there be any point in me trying to update the SLRMTL from 1.1 to that version, or is it really just "fixing" some broken events by removing them?

Reactions: Animefan_09

Rukken77

Dec 4, 2022
Would there be any point in me trying to update the SLRMTL from 1.1 to that version, or is it really just "fixing" some buggy events by removing them?
I haven't checked myself yet what exactly changed in this version. From the borked google translate of the patch notes it seems like he removed triggers for later events to stop errors in them? But again, not sure if that is the actual change or if google translate is just shit again.

Better to wait for someone to actually look into it, to see if it is worth to update your SRLMTL.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Would there be any point in me trying to update the SLRMTL from 1.1 to that version, or is it really just "fixing" some broken events by removing them?
is a trial version so they are focusing more on fixing critical bugs that do not allow you to advance or that is what they say in some posts like my character is stuck I have a black screen or I cannot advance because I am missing a file.
I might have another update in a couple of hours because they keep reporting bugs Furthermore, we do not know whether or not they will eventually add the latest events to the trial version. The files are there but...Anyway, your translation is pretty good, I'm very surprised.

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
then better we play 1.1 version ? or 1.2 ?
1.1 with shisaye translation
Until new versions, 1.12 is the same as 1.1 but they have removed certain things that could create bugs in events that are not yet finished or optimized in the game .We are waiting to see if in the next few days they offer us something more polished so that the translation can be updated by whoever wants to update it.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
If it works with v1.12 then just by downgrading it to v1.1.
I would not recommend it.
If you want to use the current translation, get v1.1.
Honestly i say wait until at least a few more days to see if more than 1 update happens.

Thanks btw, just found out about your translations and you have a couple i wanted to play, some that had really awful MTLs (the kind that iw onder if they used crappy ATLAS bc they were that bad xD) so now i feel liek playing them xD

Sexsex02

Apr 28, 2021
I've had it since it came out. And thought, surely someone else will post it...
I'm uploading it atm, link in a bit.

Edit:
Trial ver1.12

If there are further updates I'll try to post them asap going forward.
Is there any difference compared to version 1.1?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes