[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Feb 10, 2022
Is there a date or any release prediction for this one?
The dev is still actively working on it, if you type "takeda hiromitsu faantia" his profile pops up and you can see when he posts updates, roughly another 3/4 years for full game tho as the gallery looks half complete

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
gameplay+story is disappointing, didn't ask for a lot but it's almost non-existent, even hard to save sometimes because you watch scene after scene at some point. (people will say that it's only a beta build but it shows enough if you know how Takeda works).
CGs are insane, he really improved while drawing some of the last scenes it's almost a never seen animation quality for rpgm. Scars of summer's creator started animating too not a long time ago and it looks great.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a very specific direct request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for the v1.1 Trial version.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known Issues of the original game:
Recollection of "Event 28" in "Rietta's perspective" is seriously bugged.
Map116-Map128 are missing. (At least in the build provided to me.) Causing the Game to crash if one attempts to load them.

Known issues of the SLRMTL:
"Normal" picture based text translated using a very early OCRSMTL system prototype I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. (Expect poetry and missing bits.)
Vertical picture based text (Those 12 black and white doujin pages) not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.1 Added OCRSMTL of all "normal" picture based text.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
That's bizarre.
I don't think that is caused by the SLRMTL, Map126 really isn't included in the files.
And not just that, all Maps from 116 to 128 are missing.

Using that save on the untouched Japanese game (From the Pixeldrain link.) crashes asking for a not existing Map126, too, even after leaving the house first to reload the area.

I can't really fix that if the Map is straight up missing. I don't know how it's supposed to look like.

Grainygr86

Oct 29, 2021
That's bizarre.
I don't think that is caused by the SLRMTL, Map126 really isn't included in the files.
And not just that, all Maps from 116 to 128 are missing.

Using that save on the untouched Japanese game (From the Pixeldrain link.) crashes asking for a not existing Map126, too, even after leaving the house first to reload the area.

I can't really fix that if the Map is straight up missing. I don't know how it's supposed to look like.
Then it's an "oh well, shrug" situation. No need to dwell on it then.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes