[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pipuko2

Aug 28, 2022
You need to extract it first, then comes the fun part.
Enter the 'www' file in your BBPNTR Sver. 1.12 file, and throw in your translations 'data' file in, and it will overlap and replace the one already in.
I believe that sould do the trick.
Thanks buddy.

But did someone share the 1.12 version? I got the 1.00 file wich this thread has in the first page. Gonna be hard to find the 1.12 version can someane share or point it up?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
What's the current combination to use for translation?

I downloaded the original file in the OP and with the translation files I get missing files from titles2, so can't get the game to load.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
What's the current combination to use for translation?

I downloaded the original file in the OP and with the translation files I get missing files from titles2, so can't get the game to load.
the thread is out of date the links are lost between pages 143 onwards you have two versions, 1.1 a version with all the content so far but the last 3 events have bugs and 1.12 is the same as 1.1 but not It lets you access the events with bugs, there are mtl for both 1.1 and 1.12, choose the one you want

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
the thread is out of date the links are lost between pages 143 onwards you have two versions, 1.1 a version with all the content so far but the last 3 events have bugs and 1.12 is the same as 1.1 but not It lets you access the events with bugs, there are mtl for both 1.1 and 1.12, choose the one you want
Got it, thanks! Missed that when catching up with the thread.

Reactions: beartan199

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
So do his subscribers get to suggest or vote on sex scenes, or does Takeda have the entire thing worked out, and everyone is just along for the awesome ride?

Mar 10, 2018
Wondering if you're able to access the Brave:feat thread? It shows up as an error for me.
Nope, whole thread got nuked for some reason.
can anyone upload the game released by BRAVE:Feat please
Uhhh, really should open up a new thread for this but I CBA rn, here are the links for the latest version (0.1.1)

Game:

The game is very very short at the moment, but the dev included this save file (recollection room) so here you go:

Big Chingus

Nov 20, 2022

Uhhh, really should open up a new thread for this but I CBA rn, here are the links for the latest version (0.1.1)

Game:

The game is very very short at the moment, but the dev included this save file (recollection room) so here you go:
Biggest of thanks.

DOGG35

Feb 1, 2022

Game:

thx man but is it possible to get it in gofile

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020

Game:

opening the game gives me an error

Reactions: Prueb26

yakuzo95

Oct 16, 2020
So do his subscribers get to suggest or vote on sex scenes, or does Takeda have the entire thing worked out, and everyone is just along for the awesome ride?
very rarely times he makes polls, when he stream he tends to ask for outfits, colors, ornaments, sometimes he listen the suggestions

Reactions: ejurtyk
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes