[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
very rarely times he makes polls, when he stream he tends to ask for outfits, colors, ornaments, sometimes he listen the suggestions
Darn, was hoping if I subbed I could try to vote for a future with a Terena milk machine scene in it.

Perviboyformommy

Jul 17, 2023
Title: ver1.00
Developer website: ,

Long awaited RPG by the legendary artist himself, with 2 doujins of teasing the release.

EDIT : Download link :

Links to doujins : ,

Best Big breast game ever please translate it

stubby25745

Jun 6, 2023
Fantia was last updated Oct 3, Sept 24 before that, and Sep 5 before that. Takeda's updates are fairly regular, 19 days is the longest gap I've seen in a while, so we can expect an update very soon (next week or so). As for what is coming up, a quick deepl translation gives this:

"After the next Rietta event.
Terena's event, Terena & Gaki and Kurt will be back again.
This will be a standing picture of the event where Terena & Gaki and Kurt go to defeat the sea monster again."

So it seems Rietta is up next, I can't remember the EV name or description, but it seems to be a follow-up to EV37. A screenshot of the stream was the last post on page 140.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21ftsp

BaamTwo

Aug 23, 2021
Daily play-by-plays, Weekly updates w/ at least 2 CGs, Bi-weekly updates w/ at least 1 animation, Monthly demo releases w/ english translation, and a full game release by Christmas from our solo developer please and thank you.
At least are you supporting him on any of his websites?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes