[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jx3-2

Oct 21, 2023
Is the game on the main page the only version of the game? or is there any other version? If there is a new version, does it have new content? or does it just fix bugs and that?

By the way, it doesn't let me open the game menu, it stops when I open the menu. This happens when I put the translation.

Last edited:

drgknightmstr

Feb 11, 2021
Is the game on the main page the only version of the game? or is there any other version? If there is a new version, does it have new content? or does it just fix bugs and that?

By the way, it doesn't let me open the game menu, it stops when I open the menu. This happens when I put the translation.
Do you have the right translation for the right current game update

Jx3-2

Oct 21, 2023
What I'm going to say may be a silly question, but I'm asking just in case. There are no voices in the game? I mean moans at the very least?
I know that these RPGs generally don't have voices like visual novels, but just in case.

Ducky_Rhythm

Jun 10, 2021
What I'm going to say may be a silly question, but I'm asking just in case. There are no voices in the game? I mean moans at the very least?
I know that these RPGs generally don't have voices like visual novels, but just in case.
game is still a WIP so he hasn't had time to fully add on voices for all the scenes. Eventually

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
This is a diffrent topic, i know, but we haven't gotten any new Takeda works for a while now, so while we wait, I had made a side project on my own.

I am working on translating one of Takeda's works that hasn't been translated yet.
More specifically, his C94 Doodle Book, the one with Terena rough drawing short.

Here is the first page (Original & My translation)
As I used Google Lens, Translate and others, my translation may be a bit off, and I only had japanese and chinese to work with, so be more than welcome to help correct some of these lines.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Here are the CGs for the second part of Riettas event(EV37). He says the Video will be released before the end of the month, as always.

Seems like there are some gaps between scenes, which would likely mean, more animated scenes are being added.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Seems like there is no complaints about my translation for the first page for now...

Moving on, here is page 2. Both versions to compare.
Again, feel free to correct my translation, if there is one(or two). I'll be happy to correct them.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Glad to see we already get the animation gifs.

Anyway, here is the next page of C94.

This one (and the next two also) is tricky, as I have a hard time see what kanji is used in the text bubbles themselfs, so I just wrote something fitting instead, and Google Lens is no use here.
I would REALLY appreciate, if someone would kindly explain what the textbubbles says (Mainly the second one) both in English and Japanese, PLEASE.
Also feel free to correct my translated mistakes

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes