[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Talk the Talk

Oct 12, 2022
Glad to see we already get the animation gifs.

Anyway, here is the next page of C94.

This one (and the next two also) is tricky, as I have a hard time see what kanji is used in the text bubbles themselfs, so I just wrote something fitting instead, and Google Lens is no use here.
I would REALLY appreciate, if someone would kindly explain what the textbubbles says (Mainly the second one) both in English and Japanese, PLEASE.
Also feel free to correct my translated mistakes
ひんっ (hin)
あ゛ ああ ぐるうう (a(gh) aa guruuu)

Second one is likely just くる (kuru, to come/cum) but rougher/sloppier.

Thanks for the TLs and typesetting them. Did you clean them too? And what font did you use for the speech bubbles? I'd like to use that myself.

Reactions: Marnaby

Soniminjsjs

Oct 11, 2023
Where
Title: ver1.00
Developer website: ,

Long awaited RPG by the legendary artist himself, with 2 doujins of teasing the release.

EDIT : Download link :

Links to doujins : ,

Where is the colesium for ailka event? I cant seem to find it

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 格雷尔

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
Any chance someone has a archive of all the full size character stands he released on fantia?
All the past gofile links for them in this thread are dead, and I couldn't reach their poster :(

Reactions: RavenousGlutton

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Thanks for the TLs and typesetting them. Did you clean them too? And what font did you use for the speech bubbles? I'd like to use that myself.
Thanks for that. It really bothered me for a long time. And to answer your question...

I used both the original C94 and the clean one to help me make the pages.

It was only the speech bubbles that I cleaned. Anything like Photoshop works for that.
I used plenty of styles to make it look 'right' if you know what I mean, but the ones I used in Photoshop are called:

"Postino Std" for the 'C94 Scribble Book' title and the Page Title in the top right corner with the ■ symbols.
"Segoe Print" for the Speech Bubbles (Required a bit of work to make it messy, like multible layers for a word each and special effect to make them thicker).
I could have hand drawn it, but I was lazy.
"Hobo Std" is used for the main text, as it looks like most fonts you see in other works, to make it look natural.

Hope you are happy.

Last edited:

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Here is the edited one.
It's not much of an edit, but I am trying to make it accuate.
The next page comes later, stay tuned...

Jx3-2

Oct 21, 2023
How do you use the communication stone? Can it be used whenever you want? Or do you get when you can use it?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes