[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
I wish the creator of this game decided to make a non-ntr game with the same art-style. Or, Netori at least -where MC(player) fucks other people's wifes, girlfriends etc and steals them. which is the only ntr-type genre I'm ok with
"Gee fella's I wish the artist who's main schitck has been NTR for almost 20 years wasn't making an NTR game"
...Why are you even here?

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
"Gee fella's I wish the artist who's main schitck has been NTR for almost 20 years wasn't making an NTR game"
...Why are you even here?
yea is really weird almost every Vanilla Fans come to NTR section and said kind of thing, I mean they have more good RPGM and Hentai every years then NTR fans does right? but why they still didn't satisfied about it? or they just realize that there's some thing special on NTR stuff that Vanilla didn't have lol

Reactions: Alrearde and fraazx

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
yea is really weird almost every Vanilla Fans come to NTR section and said kind of thing, I mean they have more good RPGM and Hentai every years then NTR fans does right? but why they still didn't satisfied about it? or they just realize that there's some thing special on NTR stuff that Vanilla didn't have lol
In reality, they are future cucks who are afraid of losing their harem (fictional) because they project themselves and that is why they come here to rant

Last edited:

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Ikr, you don't see us NTR fans going over to vanilla games to moan and bitch that there should be NTR in the game compared to them coming here more often.

In reality, they are future cucks who are afraid of losing their harem (fictional) because they project themselves and that is why they come here to rant
Lmao

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Ikr, you don't see us NTR fans going over to vanilla games to moan and bitch that there should be NTR in the game compared to them coming here more often.
for me I'm ok with both of them but see how Vanilla Fans react about NTR in every site like doujinshi, cartoon and etc. its make me feels like there's something wrong with Vanilla fans like they have a "PTSD" or something they always judge, mocked and bully other people who have different taste "especially NTR genre", in they perspective NTR Fans have a mental illness and etc. for me as NTR fans feels NTR is an art form also vanilla too both are an art form and art should be enjoyed by all people and should not be judge "these art form not and never related to the real world at all". but to be honest more often Vanilla Fans argue about NTR even try to cancelled and boycott the project like send the message to the studio and author through Twitter is make me little bit angry and start to hate vanilla Fans. NTR Cartoon has decreased years after years because of it "I still hope for Ima real got adaptation in next year" I really glad that RPGM, VN and other doujin game have so much related to NTR genre fully.

Last edited:
Reactions: fraazx

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
for me I'm ok with both of them but see how Vanilla Fans react about NTR in every site like doujinshi, cartoon and etc. its make me feels like there's something wrong with Vanilla fans like they have a "PTSD" or something they always judge, mocked and bully other people who have different taste "especially NTR genre", in they perspective NTR Fans have a mental illness and etc. for me as NTR fans feels NTR is an art form also vanilla too both are an art form and art should be enjoyed by all people and should not be judge "these art form not and never related to the real world at all". but to be honest more often Vanilla Fans argue about NTR even try to cancelled and boycott the project like send the message to the studio and author through Twitter is make me little bit angry and start to hate vanilla Fans. NTR Cartoon has decreased years after years because of it "I still hope for Ima real got adaptation in next year" I really glad that RPGM, VN and other doujin game have so much related to NTR genre fully.
That and they don't realize this is all just fiction shits, stuff that most of us won't do irl because it's shitty as hell. We can just separate real life and fiction but apparently, a lot of people can't. Makes you wonder who is really the mentally ill here.

Reactions: 21ftsp

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
That and they don't realize this is all just fiction shits, stuff that most of us won't do irl because it's shitty as hell. We can just separate real life and fiction but apparently, a lot of people can't. Makes you wonder who is really the mentally ill here.
I think the most of them just Weebs who love their waifus lmao

• Haha
Reactions: fraazx

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I suppose that some long time fan of Takeda Hiromitsu kinda miss the early days of his career, where it rarely was NTR but a lot more Vanilla in his works, but nowdays he is only using NTR these days because it's what HE wants, so there is no use complaining about it.

Anyway, I know I have translated page 4 of C94, but I have a bit of a hard time understanding/translating Terena's last line on that page:

「ああぁん!すごい!ジョセフさまぁぁ♡♡
イグ!家畜のテレーナいぐうう♡♡もおおん♡
もっとシコってぇ♡テレーナの」

At least, that's what I believe it's saying.
I also asked in the previous page here in the forum, to help me translate the SFX (Top Left) and speech bubbles of page 5.
I would really appreciate the help.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
I suppose that some long time fan of Takeda Hiromitsu kinda miss the early days of his career, where it rarely was NTR but a lot more Vanilla in his works, but nowdays he is only using NTR these days because it's what HE wants, so there is no use complaining about it.
he also used to be a harem genre mangaka, this day hentai just bring back his vanilla early work called " Tsundero by Bunny Walker" I hope it will not change his mind to become vanilla artist once more he is the only true savior of NTR fans lmao

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
sorry I hope It will not happened because so many vanilla content almost every where, this is the only project with a gorgeous art that NTR fans got. just don't take it away from us. after this project finish I think Takeda will continue work on the Sentai Series I think it will be like VN concept
it'll be nice to have NTR as optional and "Vanilla" as Optional

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Being fine with Netori never makes sense to me cuz if you’re fine with the idea of stealing someone then why the fuck are you not self inserting as the guy fucking the girl in a netorare?
It's literally the only genre I like. and the reason why I don't like is because I rather be the one cucking someone rather than me being cucked. (I wanna steal all the pussies and keep it all to myself lol) images (1).jpg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes