[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Help guys, I keep getting a black screen after fighting the Mother Plant and they rewinded the time by 20 minutes.

View attachment 3041635 View attachment 3041634 View attachment 3041633

Its just nothing happening. I can move the character around and open the menu. When I go into the recollection room, the character is invisible and when I go back its still a black screen. (Im using Ver1.12 and the translated data for it)
Really? I could move on, and i'm using the same.
And how do you take a screenshot from the game anyway? I wanna compare the "growth" of the girls with pictures of their profiles.

Aaa Amazing Joseph-sama
(I'm) cumming! Livestock Terena is cumming! Moo-moo!
[last line can be translated like this]
1.Keep jerking (your cocks) for/on Terena
2.Keep fucking Terena
Depends from the context
Thanks for that.
I figured it was something among the lines, but it is nice to be sure.
Translating with translators like Google can make some, shall we say "interesting" lines, even though it makes little sense.
Here is a few example, after trying to alter the text for the last line;

Give me more ♡Terena
A lot of cock is good
----------------------
Shock more♡
Telena's girlfriend is full of cock
---------------------------
Terena's cock is so good

Anyway, I still need to know what it's saying in the Speech Bubbles on the last two pages, before I'm completely satisfied with my work.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
and there's your problem. Most people here play ntr for the corruption including myself. Take note, and this is very important,we dont project ourselves as the one being cucked. We either project as the bull, or just watch the scenes as is.

Most people here are not masochistic to enjoy the pov of the cuck. But even then, there's no shame on it .It's their kink afterall.

No one is angry about it.You just got triggered by the facepalm emotes.
it does sound like these ppl are triggered or maybe it's just me just assuming they are. anyways, I wouldn't mind playing as more than one male character and see the pov of the male characters in the game. Also, corruption doesn't have to include Ntr

Last edited:

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
And how do you take a screenshot from the game anyway? I wanna compare the "growth" of the girls with pictures of their profiles.

Thanks for that.
Translating with translators like Google can make some, shall we say "interesting" lines, even though it makes little sense.

Give me more ♡Terena
A lot of cock is good
----------------------
Shock more♡
Terena's cock is so good

Anyway, I still need to know what it's saying in the Speech Bubbles on the last two pages, before I'm completely satisfied with my work.
Nipple penetration? lol lowkey dig the kink

Reactions: Gaym

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
and there's your problem. Most people here play ntr for the corruption including myself. Take note, and this is very important,we dont project ourselves as the one being cucked. We either project as the bull, or just watch the scenes as is.

Most people here are not masochistic to enjoy the pov of the cuck. But even then, there's no shame on it .It's their kink afterall.

No one is angry about it.You just got triggered by the facepalm emotes.
By the way, I'm confused, I downloaded the game but I don't see any animations in it even though there is..

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
it does sound like these ppl are triggered or maybe it's just me just assuming they are. anyways, I wouldn't mind playing as more than one male character and see the pov of the male characters in the game. Also, corruption doesn't have to include Ntr
Just your assumption. We already know that ntr doesnt need to have corruption elements though. No need to educate us ,especially coming from someone that views ntr on the cuck side or does self-projection as the cuck mc.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
By the way, I'm confused, I downloaded the game but I don't see any animations in it even though there is..
it weal appear in the several scene when you reach act2 and first half act 3. btw the first half CG all vanilla "surprisingly it has so many scene of it" u can jerk of on that mate

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Did a transcript of EV37. Mostly MTL but changed some things to make it sound more natural. First time doing this, lemme know if there are any errors or if you have any suggestions.
Great job! what tools did you use?

Last edited:

Eniex

Aug 16, 2022

Thanks for that.

Give me more ♡Terena
A lot of cock is good
----------------------
Shock more♡
Terena's cock is so good

pg 5. (Nuhin)(Ohh?) idk bottom part here is unreadable
pg 6.( Aha this dick is amazing Oh Nn Nhi)(Penis Penis)

Last edited:

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Just your assumption. We already know that ntr doesnt need to have corruption elements though. No need to educate us ,especially coming from someone that views ntr on the cuck side or does self-projection as the cuck mc.
whenever a mc is being cucked, I don't self-project myself as the mc.
Also, it depends what type of ntr Netori or Netorase. Though, you obv can self-project on a netori game when the mc is one getting, stealing all the pussies, and cucking their boyfriends or husbands

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Judging by the comments you said a few pages back. I think you do self-project. I mean, why the dislike of netorare (not netorase or netori) if you dont project as the cuck.

Also, it depends what type of ntr Netori or Netorase. Though, you obv can self-project on a netori game when the mc is one getting, stealing all the pussies, and cucking their boyfriends or husbands
Again, a pretty obvious statement that dont need to be said.

Moving on now..

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Yeah, like what closeopen said, your previous comments do, at the very least, imply that you self-project into the game

Last edited:

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020

Thanks for that.

Give me more ♡Terena
A lot of cock is good
----------------------
Shock more♡
Terena's cock is so good

To answer your question, if you're on windows, press the Windows button and Print button. That usually makes a screenshot.
I don't see how you can't know that, but still, I hope that helped.
(Btw the 1.11 version worked, thanks to the other guy :BootyTime: )

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes