[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
I wish Takeda Sensei would make vanilla work every so often like Maken Ki, only to defile it later with some hard core netorare, but he is soooo slow these days.
He should use the modern tech, AI, to help him print out stuff faster.
AI still BETA it will make the image look like garbage if u look at it clearly I think we should wait until 2030 for AI develop it self "and using AI is a Lazy work" and he will not back to that day again he will always developed NTR Project now, if u like the previous work u can read/Watch "Tsundero" this the last Vanilla work from Takeda.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
They don't come out till December if I recall correctly.

Edit: 6 is also being released alongside 5
its basically 1 episode but they decide to spread it in to two to make more money "modern Hentai" 6 episode more like 3 episode lmao. also I hope they adapt IMAreal after this project

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
AI still BETA it will make the image look like garbage if u look at it clearly I think we should wait until 2030 for AI develop it self "and using AI is a Lazy work" and he will not back to that day again he will always developed NTR Project now, if u like the previous work u can read/Watch "Tsundero" this the last Vanilla work from Takeda.
I think Tsundero goes netorare at one point.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I have a little trouble with that little runt's line in C94.
Please help.

ん~残念、あんな租チンに後ろ髪引かせるようじゃ
ボクもまだまだだな

It's on this page down below
sad, you still can't give up that shabby dick. But I'm not done yet.

Reactions: Marnaby

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
You being an ignoramus in ntr.....Nice try , but I know you were not joking or being sarcastic a few pages back. You didnt even know how people percieve ntr until we called you out. Now that you are informed , you're trying to make an excuse that it's a joke/sarcasm? Geezus

As for your opinon, that's fine , I dont mind it. I'm just simply responding on you trying to mock ntr with a low knowledge about it.But if you think those mockery are your "opinions".....then youre delusional.

Edit: and that doesnt even bode well as a joke/sarcasm "excuse" since you deleted the mocking comment you posted.

But sure, I'll stop right now.
I do have some understanding of what 'ntr' is and I've done some research on it, and I realize that my post might be interpreted as making a mockery of it which I deeply apologize. I want to clarify that I didn't intend it that way.

By the way, I haven't removed any of my previous posts on here.

Let's just end this argument rather than continuing it. :)

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I've actually tried out Stable Diffusion for AI art, and the outcomes have been spectacular! Although, every now and then, it conjures up something a bit... let's say, 'unsettling'—a true digital abomination! :eek::ROFLMAO: By the way, Happy Halloween mate!

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I understand that this has become frustrating for both of us. I apologize if my previous comments have caused any further discomfort. Let's take a step back and move forward. If you'd like to continue discussing this privately, feel free to send me a direct message. Otherwise, let's focus on more positive conversations. Thank you for your understanding.

• Angry
Reactions: cIoseopenbrutal

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
I've actually tried out Stable Diffusion for AI art, and the outcomes have been spectacular! Although, every now and then, it conjures up something a bit... let's say, 'unsettling'—a true digital abomination! :eek::ROFLMAO: By the way, Happy Halloween mate!
Yo! Happy spooky day :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MysticXcore

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Alright.This is the last comment I'm giving to MysticXcore.

After some digging up some of his posts....This dude goes to certain ntr threads and Ask the same questions in them. Asking why there's no vanilla. Asking why it's ntr.Saying he prefers fucking other men's bitches. Even trying to kink shame people that likes ntr. This dude is simply a menace to ntr threads. A cancer.

Here's a proof:
Damn, why only one scene with Mario X Peach?
btw I ain't into NTR shit but I do like the art style. Hope someone makes a Mario harem-type game or so, that'll dope unless someone already made it
Damn is this the only Chainsaw man game on here?? I want one without the whole NTR shit
Yea, not my type of game (NTR)... Most of the times I hate NTR. I prefer playing as the guy as a MC that's takin someone's women and all the women.
You need to stop doing it ffs.You cant keep asking for netori or vanilla in ntr games. Just stick to netori and vanilla games. I know, you keep saying the art is great on these threads,but simply just back off and look for other alternatives.No alternatives? Then tough luck.

Dont go to ntr threads and say you hate ntr. That's just stupid and rude at the same time. Futa and bestiality isnt my cup of tea, but the thing is, I dont go to their threads and say it or even worse, mock them. Learn to be a bit more respectful.

Last edited:

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
The lower Speech Bubble on this page is kinda annoying.
I keep trying to see what kanji is used, but it is so rough that it is hard to make out.
The closest to match the kanji I can find are these but...
お゙お
んうは
While the upper one may not be to different, the lower is really irritating, as the markings on う and は are placed on the opposite sides of what I could find.
I do wonder, how accurate the chinese translation in the Speech Bubble is to the original, so let me know. It may help.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes