[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Honguchi

Sep 7, 2023
To answer your question, if you're on windows, press the Windows button and Print button. That usually makes a screenshot.
I don't see how you can't know that, but still, I hope that helped.
(Btw the 1.11 version worked, thanks to the other guy :BootyTime: )
excuse me but, Where can i get the 1.11 Version ? you have any links to download it ?

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
To answer your question, if you're on windows, press the Windows button and Print button. That usually makes a screenshot.
I don't see how you can't know that, but still, I hope that helped.
It helps when one never had a need to use it before, but thanks.

vsahertian

Apr 15, 2018
Do you have the cards please ? Or are they from ABCDEFG ? (if that's the case I already have them)
its from ABCEEFG, there are some creators that used ABCEEFG's generosity (free cards) and only modifying it slightly, probably changing some of the clothes, and try to sell those cards

Reactions: KkkDAHH

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Why not just use sugoi toolkit to translate it?
Imostly the bubble are just her moaning ig
That picture you shown, is exactly why I have problems with translating it.
I have no problems with the text itself, it's the speech bubbles that translators like sugoi and Google Lens are having trouble, as messy as they are.
I don't want to make a half-baked job, when I'm editing it.

Mustardd

Jul 28, 2023
Did a transcript of EV37 pt2. Mostly MTL but changed some things to make it sound more natural. First time doing this, lemme know if there are any errors or if you have any suggestions.
[/QUOTE anybody can convert this file into srt.file?

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Yeah, like what closeopen said, your previous comments do, at the very least, imply that you self-project into the game
Judging by the comments you said a few pages back. I think you do self-project. I mean, why the dislike of netorare (not netorase or netori) if you dont project as the cuck.

Again, a pretty obvious statement that dont need to be said.

Moving on now..
I do self-project but only mc/main protagonist (mostly games where you get to choose what custom name you want for the mc) I don't self-project on a mc that's cucked. Best to just all of us be friends and not argue on who's right or wrong

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I do self-project but only mc/main protagonist (mostly games where you get to choose what custom name you want for the mc) I don't self-project on a mc that's cucked. Best to just all of us be friends and not argue on who's right or wrong
Seems like someone is deflecting after being called out. (and yes, Im aware you will respond that youre not)
I dont mind not being friends with you, especially the way you mock people that like netorare. I just hope you'll drill this in your head next time that MOST people that like ntr are not cucks themselves. It's all about perspective and context.

hey man do you play this game yet? just for advice never use version 1.12
I'll play the game once it's complete. Maybe I'll even wait longer if there's an announcement that someone will Translate/Edit MTL the game. Otherwise, when the game is done, I'll just use mtool.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Seems like someone is deflecting after being called out. (and yes, Im aware you will respond that youre not)
I dont mind not being friends with you, especially the way you mock people that like netorare. I just hope you'll drill this in your head next time that MOST people that like ntr are not cucks themselves. It's all about perspective and context.

I'll play the game once it's complete. Maybe I'll even wait longer if there's an announcement that someone will Translate/Edit MTL the game. Otherwise, when the game is done, I'll just use mtool.
more of a joking/sarcasm around but ok...
and I guess I can't have an opinion :unsure: anyways, let's just be peaceful for now - not tryna argue anymore

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
more of a joking/sarcasm around but ok...
and I guess I can't have an opinion :unsure: anyways, let's just be peaceful for now - not tryna argue anymore
You being an ignoramus in ntr.....Nice try , but I know you were not joking or being sarcastic a few pages back. You didnt even know how people percieve ntr until we called you out. Now that you are informed , you're trying to make an excuse that it's a joke/sarcasm? Geezus

As for your opinon, that's fine , I dont mind it. I'm just simply responding on you trying to mock ntr with a low knowledge about it.But if you think those mockery are your "opinions".....then youre delusional.

Edit: and that doesnt even bode well as a joke/sarcasm "excuse" since you deleted the mocking comment you posted.

But sure, I'll stop right now.

Last edited:

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
ChatGPTis getting smarter now, I would translate EV 37part 2 but I know someone is already doing it. So I won't let their efforts go to waste. However, any of you smart folks know any good translators other than ChatGPT, Bard or DeepL? Might do other events that haven't been translated.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
ChatGPTis getting smarter now, I would translate EV 37part 2 but I know someone is already doing it. So I won't let their efforts go to waste. However, any of you smart folks know any good translators other than ChatGPT, Bard or DeepL? Might do other events that haven't been translated.
I think just sticking to ChatGPT is a smarter move.

Reactions: ITER_GODES

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
I wish Takeda Sensei would make vanilla work every so often like Maken Ki, only to defile it later with some hard core netorare, but he is soooo slow these days.
He should use the modern tech, AI, to help him print out stuff faster.

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I wish Takeda Sensei would make vanilla work every so often like Maken Ki, only to defile it later with some hard core netorare, but he is soooo slow these days.
He should use the modern tech, AI, to help him print out stuff faster.
That would be nice indeed. But with a small team, and a 90% focus on his game (not to mention it's a chunky game content and has va in it), I think the snail pace is justified. Also, as an artist myself, some of us have pride on not using AI. But you know, there's always a chance of change and adaption.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes