[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Can someone tell me how the beta is holding up atm? (without spoiling ofc) Im also checking Takeda's ci-en but only reading the title context of each update post as to not spoil myself much.

Man, after this game project, I hope he'll focus back in producing more h-manga and cgs.

But he might go for another game project.Afterall,he and his team got a lot of backers, so It's a wasted opportunity if they stopped.

stubby25745

Jun 6, 2023
Can someone tell me how the beta is holding up atm? (without spoiling ofc) Im also checking Takeda's ci-en but only reading the title context of each update post as to not spoil myself much.

Man, after this game project, I hope he'll focus back in producing more h-manga and cgs.

But he might go for another game project.Afterall,he and his team got a lot of backers, so It's a wasted opportunity if they stopped.
Beta works alright, still some bugs to work out but it's playable with the MTL translation. Based on input from earlier in the thread it looks as it it's roughly 60-70% done.

I'm with you on the h-manga and cgs, maybe some of his other works can get a hentai adaptation, too.
Hopefully with a better studio than Gold Bear, they butchered Kedamono-tachi.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Help guys, I keep getting a black screen after fighting the Mother Plant and they rewinded the time by 20 minutes.

Screenshot (1056).png Screenshot (1057).png Screenshot (1058).png

Its just nothing happening. I can move the character around and open the menu. When I go into the recollection room, the character is invisible and when I go back its still a black screen. (Im using Ver1.12 and the translated data for it)

Reactions: darks231

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
lol I was gonna ask you the same thing. anyways, this argument or debate is pointless and I don't get why people get mad when I talk about things
It's annoyed, not mad, because there will always be your kind here moaning and bitching about ntr in a ntr place. You don't usually see ntr people going to vanilla place and asking if there is ntr in the game or that there should have been ntr compared to vanilla people

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Help guys, I keep getting a black screen after fighting the Mother Plant and they rewinded the time by 20 minutes.

View attachment 3041635 View attachment 3041634 View attachment 3041633

Its just nothing happening. I can move the character around and open the menu. When I go into the recollection room, the character is invisible and when I go back its still a black screen. (Im using Ver1.12 and the translated data for it)
I think Ver1.12 is a lot of bugs there's so many people who have so many issue use this version

Nemesis312

Jun 5, 2021
I suppose that some long time fan of Takeda Hiromitsu kinda miss the early days of his career, where it rarely was NTR but a lot more Vanilla in his works, but nowdays he is only using NTR these days because it's what HE wants, so there is no use complaining about it.

Anyway, I know I have translated page 4 of C94, but I have a bit of a hard time understanding/translating Terena's last line on that page:

「ああぁん!すごい!ジョセフさまぁぁ♡♡
イグ!家畜のテレーナいぐうう♡♡もおおん♡
もっとシコってぇ♡テレーナの」

At least, that's what I believe it's saying.
I also asked in the previous page here in the forum, to help me translate the SFX (Top Left) and speech bubbles of page 5.
I would really appreciate the help.
Aaa Amazing Joseph-sama
(I'm) cumming! Livestock Terena is cumming! Moo-moo!
[last line can be translated like this]
1.Keep jerking (your cocks) for/on Terena
2.Keep fucking Terena
Depends from the context

itsHnd

Jul 21, 2020
can anyone please provide links other than pixeldrain or gofile? shit's takin forever to download

stubby25745

Jun 6, 2023
EV39 subs.

Again had some problem lines that didn't play nice with translations. Lines 98, 107, 114, 128, 237, 248, 249, 278, 279, 283, 284, 287, 295, 306, 309, 316, 317, 318, 320, 323, 328, 330, 334, 337,339, 346, 347 in particular stand out as seeming inaccurate to me. Edited to clarify some language, but tried to keep it as close to source material as possible.
Please point out any errors.

Eniex

Aug 16, 2022
Did a transcript of EV37 pt2. Mostly MTL but changed some things to make it sound more natural. First time doing this, lemme know if there are any errors or if you have any suggestions.

Last edited:
Reactions: rivon

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
do whatever u want I don't care with a fictional character just go wild with ur mind

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Story wise, I'm not into NTR nor the male characters but sex scenes wise and the females + body proportions - FAPPING WORTHY :) Usually I like to pretend I'm the main character but this game is a NTR game which I can't since I don't like being cucked and getting my women stolen lol

Overall, I'm in love with the artstyle and I kinda wish the artists made a non-ntr game (which I know I've made a couple of people mad for saying that lol sorry . And I don't expect the artist to make that a reality) , Good thing someone made the female character cards in that game in Koikatsu (which is awesome :giggle: since they look identical from the game)

Reactions: zerotwoahundred

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Usually I like to pretend I'm the main character but this game is a NTR game which I can't since I don't like being cucked and getting my women stolen lol
and there's your problem. Most people here play ntr for the corruption including myself. Take note, and this is very important,we dont project ourselves as the one being cucked. We either project as the bull, or just watch the scenes as is.

Most people here are not masochistic to enjoy the pov of the cuck. But even then, there's no shame on it .It's their kink afterall.

Overall, I'm in love with the artstyle and I kinda wish the artists made a non-ntr game (which I know I've made a couple of people mad for saying that lol sorry .
No one is angry about it.You just got triggered by the facepalm emotes.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes