[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Wow. It's just running in with BBPNTR this week. No complains here.

Anyway, here is the next page of C94.
Annnd... Like before, I could use some help with the Speech Bubbles translation again, but this one is REALLY rough.
I would also appreciate the translation of the sfx on the top left, next to Terena's face.

And if there are any errors with my translation, please tell me. I might change some of the text anyway, as I made this a while back.

stubby25745

Jun 6, 2023
First run of translation done for EV39, just need to fix timestamps and fix some unintelligible translations. EV37B is up next. I'll post EV39 subs when finished. Still working on cleaning up previous sub files, will re-post when finished.

Honguchi

Sep 7, 2023
First run of translation done for EV39, just need to fix timestamps and fix some unintelligible translations. EV37B is up next. I'll post EV39 subs when finished. Still working on cleaning up previous sub files, will re-post when finished.
Where can i get it ?

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
I wish the creator of this game decided to make a non-ntr game with the same art-style. Or, Netori at least -where MC(player) fucks other people's wifes, girlfriends etc and steals them. which is the only ntr-type genre I'm ok with
How about this wild concept, self-insert as the people doing the fucking instead of MC, there Netori ;)

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
takeda should make 3 of them wear full latex body suit then let them hold horny king, his son and priest dick in front of mc in king room, penis church or in brothel or when those 3 girl trick mc back to village and live a normal live again but its not, the dream is gone and horniness remain

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Gabranth2

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
I wish the creator of this game decided to make a non-ntr game with the same art-style. Or, Netori at least -where MC(player) fucks other people's wifes, girlfriends etc and steals them. which is the only ntr-type genre I'm ok with
sorry I hope It will not happened because so many vanilla content almost every where, this is the only project with a gorgeous art that NTR fans got. just don't take it away from us. after this project finish I think Takeda will continue work on the Sentai Series I think it will be like VN concept

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes