[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
The lower Speech Bubble on this page is kinda annoying.
I keep trying to see what kanji is used, but it is so rough that it is hard to make out.
The closest to match the kanji I can find are these but...
お゙お
んうは
While the upper one may not be to different, the lower is really irritating, as the markings on う and は are placed on the opposite sides of what I could find.
I do wonder, how accurate the chinese translation in the Speech Bubble is to the original, so let me know. It may help.
seems like a very distorted aaaagh

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Alright.This is the last comment I'm giving to MysticXcore.

After some digging up some of his posts....This dude goes to certain ntr threads and Ask the same questions in them. Asking why there's no vanilla. Asking why it's ntr.Saying he prefers fucking other men's bitches. Even trying to kink shame people that likes ntr. This dude is simply a menace to ntr threads. A cancer.

Here's a proof:

You need to stop doing it ffs.You cant keep asking for netori or vanilla in ntr games. Just stick to netori and vanilla games. I know, you keep saying the art is great on these threads,but simply just back off and look for other alternatives.No alternatives? Then tough luck.

Dont go to ntr threads and say you hate ntr. That's just stupid and rude at the same time. Futa and bestiality isnt my cup of tea, but the thing is, I dont go to their threads and say it or even worse, mock them. Learn to be a bit more respectful.

Actually you need help... you need Jesus. you won't even stop
and it's funny how you decided to look on my past posts on my profile just to prove a point, like ni-- hop off my dick little bro :ROFLMAO:

Nskkiss

Dec 12, 2020
Best NTR Game just finished the alpha version on android
Translator app:TapTotranslate

Last edited:

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Translation, please.

「ありがとうございます、こんなドスケベでエロ~い乳に産んでくださった
ピーニス様に感謝して…あひっ♡今日10回目のアクメしますうううん♡♡」

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
I do have some understanding of what 'ntr' is and I've done some research on it, and I realize that my post might be interpreted as making a mockery of it which I deeply apologize. I want to clarify that I didn't intend it that way.

By the way, I haven't removed any of my previous posts on here.

Let's just end this argument rather than continuing it. :)
I did say for you to enjoy playing with your imagination and all but don't let it become a mental illness, K? (you got 2 people that commented on the post you deleted lol)

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Translation, please.

do you have the image? I think it says:

thank you very much, for being born with such erotic lewd tits, im grateful to pinis sama... aahn I'm gonna cum for the 10th time today

stubby25745

Jun 6, 2023
[/QUOTE]

DeepL output:
Thank you, for giving birth to me with such dirty and erotic tits.
I'm going to cum for the 10th time today♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡"

Google output:
- "Thank you, you gave birth to such lewd and erotic ~ milk
Thank you, Mr. Penis... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ♡ ♡♡

Yandex output:
"Thank you, I gave birth to erotic ~ I milk in such a doskebe
Thanks to Pienis-sama♡ Ahh ♡ Today I will be acme for the 10th time ♡ ♡ No no ♡♡"

I'd say it looks something like this:
"Thank you for giving me such lewd and erotic milk. Thank you, Penis-sama... I'm going to cum for the 10th time today."

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I did say for you to enjoy playing with your imagination and all but don't let it become a mental illness, K? (you got 2 people that commented on the post you deleted lol)
Thank you for your concern. I'll make sure to be more mindful in the future. As for the deleted post, I probably forgot I deleted the "post".

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes