[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

clingclong

Oct 1, 2023
Are there any other threads besides this one and 4chan that give updates on the game? I've been wanting even the slightest amount of extra content and the discord doesn't seem like it's an option at all with the limited invites :/

HomesauceAI2.0

Aug 31, 2023
Are there any sites that have the game's cg available? Ehentai used to have it but I think the gallery got purged recently. Imhentai still has images up, I'm not particularly fond of their layout though, so wanted to see if y'all knew any other sites still hosting a gallery of the game's cg.

John573

Dec 16, 2017
Are there any sites that have the game's cg available? Ehentai used to have it but I think the gallery got purged recently. Imhentai still has images up, I'm not particularly fond of their layout though, so wanted to see if y'all knew any other sites still hosting a gallery of the game's cg.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Sorry to keep everyone waiting. My work is finished (Unless you point an error or two, it's fine)

While I finished translating and editing the text, I thought that the cover was a bit... Dull.
So I spent the last few days painting the cover, and make it close enough to Takeda's art, as just throwing a bucket and be done with it, is no fun.
But without futher delay; Here is the translated C94 Scribble Book.

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
I'm planning on creating a PDF file containing all the information we have for this game so that we can just send the file to newcomers and they'll catch up to us and no one will have to scroll back. What do you guys think?
You're underestimating the arrogance (stupidity) of people...
You could have a sticky at the top of the thread highlighted in red saying "CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE INFORMATION YOU COULD NEED" and you'll still have idiots ask the same question over and over again every page, because they're too stupid to use the search function, and too egotistical to think their question may not be unique and couldn't possibly have been asked by a dozen others already.

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
I'm planning on creating a PDF file containing all the information we have for this game so that we can just send the file to newcomers and they'll catch up to us and no one will have to scroll back. What do you guys think?
Will they put a link on the first page?

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I think Barem meant "her updated full body picture of Rietta in her slut nun outfit, where she is bigger?"
In that case, the answer is most likely No.
Takeda Hiromitsu haven't posted EVERYTHING he has made on Fantia, and her new model in her nun suit is one of them.
Even all the scenes we were shown on Fantia were not all of them,either made later or just edited some details.

The two pictures down below are examples of those that were in Trial 1.12 ver. and NOT released in Fantia.

You're welcome to compare the collections.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes