[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

klonoazense

Dec 27, 2022
Is there a way to play the new events?
Unless a new demo is released new events can't be played. The demo released this year is an outlier as the creator publishes events as raw image files and recordings of them in-game. You can however download a video player like VLC, download the recordings of the new events, and then insert English translation subtitles posted by people in this thread.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Unless a new demo is released new events can't be played. The demo released this year is an outlier as the creator publishes events as raw image files and recordings of them in-game. You can however download a video player like VLC, download the recordings of the new events, and then insert English translation subtitles posted by people in this thread.
But several of these events are seperated in several videos, like how we got the 1st part of Ev 43 but are still waiting for the rest of the event (most likely will be seperated between Kurts' POV and Terenas' POV), and therefore annoying to get the complete picture.
Fortunately for everyone, I merged the videos, so that saves time.
You still need to make the subtittles though...

drgknightmstr

Feb 11, 2021
i wonder what each girls ending will be they def have to get pregnant with constant creampies plus Terena is losing iq every time she has sex now so possible dumb gal ending for her

Reactions: Tweak22

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
i wonder what each girls ending will be they def have to get pregnant with constant creampies plus Terena is losing iq every time she has sex now so possible dumb gal ending for her
Sadly, despite appealing to a lot of fetishes, Takeda rarely draws pregnant content, just did a quick run through on EX, and not counting 1 scene set from a game, across all his books there are MAYBE 10 pages/frames of actual pregnant bellies.

He usually just ends with the impregnantion or so early into the pregnancy that there's nothing to see.

Reactions: Tweak22
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes