[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Eldorra

Apr 28, 2021
Can we expect a shadow scene like this for arika and rietta at some point too? Because personally, this is the best gif yet.

Rukken77

Dec 4, 2022
Guess we'll wait for 2024 for part 2. Seeing the gif and shadow scene, looks like it'll be good! I wish Arika have events that are amazing like these. Terena and Rietta have been stealing the show so far with these updates
In todays post he said that the next Arika scene will also probably be a huge ones like the last one for Rietta and this Terena scene.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
In todays post he said that the next Arika scene will also probably be a huge ones like the last one for Rietta and this Terena scene.
Makes sense. The last one with Arika was pretty tame and short, but it was the one event he didn't finish before the trial versions, as in Event 16, the one that Arika was molested in front of Kurt, long before the actual REALLY perverted actions that happened after, especially after Kurt's arrest.
Now that every event before Kurts' arrest is done, things can only get heated from here.

I wonder where it will take place though?
It would be a bit boring if it only happened in the manor only, as many of the events has already happened there.
There are a few places you can't go in the trial version, for example. the balcony of the castle and the Penis Church that is spotted on the world map (you can go there, but not enter).
The public toilets are also a possible location for the events, but I believe someone mentioned several pages ago, an ending where the girls will become the public toilet.
And I just had another thought; is the Siren Church safe from these events? Seems like it's only a matter of time before there will be NO Siren Church.
Ahh... Endless Possibilities...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tweak22

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
Makes sense. The last one with Arika was pretty tame and short, but it was the one event he didn't finish before the trial versions, as in Event 16, the one that Arika was molested in front of Kurt, long before the actual REALLY perverted actions that happened after, especially after Kurt's arrest.
Now that every event before Kurts' arrest is done, things can only get heated from here.

I wonder where it will take place though?
It would be a bit boring if it only happened in the manor only, as many of the events has already happened there.
There are a few places you can't go in the trial version, for example. the balcony of the castle and the Penis Church that is spotted on the world map (you can go there, but not enter).
The public toilets are also a possible location for the events, but I believe someone mentioned several pages ago, an ending where the girls will become the public toilet.
And I just had another thought; is the Siren Church safe from these events? Seems like it's only a matter of time before there will be NO Siren Church.
Ahh... Endless Possibilities...
Can you imagine an event where Rietta enters the church of the mermaids and corrupts everyone, using her voluptuous body and also a little incense?

Reactions: Tweak22

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Does anyone have a link to the archive for EV43 in original quality in 3000x2000? I'm only able to find new content in 1270x700.

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
Sorry, translation error, absolutely all mermaid devotees?
If I remember correctly, Rietta was the only beautiful priestess to still be in the Siren church due to her strong faith, hatred for men, and went into hiding before Kurt and the others saved her. So the rest of the believers are unattractive and old women that the Pinis Church has no intention of recruiting. Amor, the head priest, has been on a hunt for Rietta ever since.

Reactions: Alrearde

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
I'll give you one better;
EVERYTHING released of EV43 in ONE.
CG, Gif, video, all of it.
Thank you so much, I think you made a great deal. I just need to find gifs of sex scenes in original quality and there will be a complete collection on EV43.

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Guys, does anyone have a link to the EV14 archive in original quality(3000x2000)? I've been looking for it for a long time, but I still haven't been able to find it in the original quality. I pulled the files from the game in 1270x700, but that's obviously not what I need.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Thank you so much, I think you made a great deal. I just need to find gifs of sex scenes in original quality and there will be a complete collection on EV43.
In my experience, the gifs of the CG I've collected, have always been in 1280x720.
I do admit, it would be nice to find them in the same size as the CGs.
Guys, does anyone have a link to the EV14 archive in original quality(3000x2000)? I've been looking for it for a long time, but I still haven't been able to find it in the original quality. I pulled the files from the game in 1270x700, but that's obviously not what I need.
You'll have no luck there.
The ones he began with, were never released on Fantia, therefore NOT in their best quality.
To make it easy to understand, the ones never released on Fantia are the 1st Event and everthing from 3rd to 13th.
Not to mention that not EVERY CG released on Fantia is complete.
I've noticed a few extra scenes from the Trial Vers. that was not with the CG we got over the last few years.
Some of them even have a few changes if one knows where to look.
These two are a good example.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes