[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zero-x98

Dec 7, 2023
I already found the save file for the collection room, it was in the previous comments, here it is for those who are looking for it.
When replacing the files, only save 1 will be seen... those that have been saved will not be recognized due to the file change...

klonoazense

Dec 27, 2022
when is that going to be approximately? few months? 1 year? 2 years?
Compiling information from the thread, there's around 50 main events, 7 endings, and an unknown number of sub-events. Assuming a consistent rate of 1 event or even half of an event per month, the remaining unfinished events and endings put the full release in either 2025-2026 at the earliest. Ultimately though, it depends on the author's speed.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Compiling information from the thread, there's around 50 main events, 7 endings, and an unknown number of sub-events. Assuming a consistent rate of 1 event or even half of an event per month, the remaining unfinished events and endings put the full release in either 2025-2026 at the earliest. Ultimately though, it depends on the author's speed.
Ever since he upped the number of positions and varioations per event he's taking around 2 months per event. And I'm guessing that the endings are gonna be even bigger

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Ever since he upped the number of positions and varioations per event he's taking around 2 months per event. And I'm guessing that the endings are gonna be even bigger
And let us not forget how his lastest work of events (37 & 43) are seperated in 2 parts, so more like that will likely happen too.
And there should also be more of those SEV events like the one with Rietta after her Event 28.
Yeeeeeeeeah... This is gonna be a looooooong time before this game is finished...

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
And let us not forget how his lastest work of events (37 & 43) are seperated in 2 parts, so more like that will likely happen too.
And there should also be more of those SEV events like the one with Rietta after her Event 28.
Yeeeeeeeeah... This is gonna be a looooooong time before this game is finished...
Yep but I preefer the new many variation scenes. I still have hopes that he goes back and adds some variations to some of the early events. like the first cow terena one at least.

aminatsu

Dec 13, 2019
No worries.
Besides, it's only the 1st part.
We are all waiting for the 2nd part (and the rest of the events) to be released, and when that happens, I will merge the 2 (maybe 3 parts, as one might be Kurt's POV) into ONE video, like I did with the others recently.
And if anyone wishes to translate the videos, be my guest.
Excuse me, but do you have separate subtitles file for EV28 and EV33, like .srt/.ass ?

supergrass

Mar 5, 2018
Why are there like seven different versions and everyone's scrambling for subs for INDIVIDUAL scenes? What kind of clusterfuck development is this?

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Why are there like seven different versions and everyone's scrambling for subs for INDIVIDUAL scenes? What kind of clusterfuck development is this?
There's one version. A demo from years ago that had a few scenes that were just sketches. But the dev's been finishing the scenes between other projects, and releasing them on patreon as proofs of work. People here are collecting the finished scenes and, because they're not released translated, are getting them translated and sharing the files. When the game finally gets finished and released, at least some of the translation work will already be done.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
There's one version. A demo from years ago that had a few scenes that were just sketches. But the dev's been finishing the scenes between other projects, and releasing them on patreon as proofs of work. People here are collecting the finished scenes and, because they're not released translated, are getting them translated and sharing the files. When the game finally gets finished and released, at least some of the translation work will already be done.
there's a newer demo from a couple of months ago

Reactions: 1244562400

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Excuse me, but do you have separate subtitles file for EV28 and EV33, like .srt/.ass ?
Most of the subtitle files are for the main events, usually not from Kurts POV or the first parts from the female POV.
in any case, I don't have for 33, but you can find 28 and several others here;

Reactions: Daddy333

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
How much of this has been translated?
Any translation yet with this game?
They are not really translated yet, as the game isn't finished yet, so there is little point to translate it "completely"
But there are patches that covers that, with a couple of rough translations and errors here and there.
Go to page 143 for 1.12.
The 1.1. versions was released as far as page 139. Go up from there.

For the translation, it was shortly released right after it came out last month, for 1.1 that is, so around 139 and after.
For 1.12 ver., on page 153.
So the real question is NOT if it is translated yet, but WHEN it will be fully released, and even then, the answer is likely waiting least two years ahead in the future.

HornyHorse69

Nov 7, 2023
No. It's fantasy taken to the extreme. If you were to try and apply this logic in the real world it would fail almost immediately UNLESS we were talking medieval times in which case it might work because peasants/lower class people had next to no rights and no one really cared.

If we are talking modern day 2023 then definitely not, your ass would be cancelled, posted online everywhere, sued, registered into criminal databases or better yet just google "Harvey Weinstein".
Harvey weinstein is an old guy but he never had great sexual prowess. He is more of a bj guy . I don't think he would've kep his erection more than a few minutes

Reactions: Gyaluc
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes