[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

genericalt64

May 18, 2022
Maybe, but most of Takeda's NTR works usually uses overweighted or skinny old men, fat otaku, perverted teachers or not-so-handsome looking delinquents.
There are few exceptions of course, like Mike from Shidare Sakura, and Katieve (No introduction needed here)
In short, his work normally uses "ugly" type of men.
The only one that CAN be considered handsome (in his NTR work, of course), would be Tojo Sota from Cosplayer Girlfriend.
Not sure if he will use the handsome type again in the near future, but one can hope.
Damn katieve is an exception? id say he takes after his demon father

Reactions: Amnesion

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Damn katieve is an exception? id say he takes after his demon father
He is fat and a clone of his father, meaning he is the same person, yes, and being rotten is part of netorare.
But Katieve is technically a shota type character, a younger boy with an older woman, and last time I checked; non of the other TH stories have an shota-themed NTR.
THAT is what I meant.

Zz18

Aug 3, 2021
He is fat and a clone of his father, meaning he is the same person, yes, and being rotten is part of netorare.
But Katieve is technically a shota type character, a younger boy with an older woman, and last time I checked; non of the other TH stories have an shota-themed NTR.
THAT is what I meant.
may I ask who is katieve

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
Since I'm a girl, I'll go for the game's antagonists. They're affluent and influential enough for me to live comfortably without necessitating extra contribution from me. All they want is some sexy, and assuming isekai me is attractive enough for them to act on the notion of stealing me away, I'm pretty sure I can work something out.

Korean idols are a lot more under their agency's thumbs than we think they are (unless you really know your salt in those specific circles), and that means I as their partner would have to deal with that drama plus their emotional episodes (it's sex, and neither party is an inanimate object); and the extraterrestrial requires effort and work to live with and even understand. By method of elimination, I'm left with the three antagonists.

If it were a guy...maybe the extraterrestial? That it could come in and just nab my girl would mean there's very little I can do about this, which, I don't know, lessens the despair?
It's a very interesting perspective. When I wrote these questions, I assumed that everyone on this forum is male, my mistake. I should have also provided more details for each option.

Consider this: What would frustrate you more, or what would you prefer?
Which one generates more emotions in you?
(Keep in mind that you are the protagonist of the game and can change the gender of your harem to fit your preferences)

1- A group of three men with Korean idol-like features stealing your harem (they are just three very handsome men, they don't possess powers, but their beauty gives them a certain persuasion over others).

2- The three antagonists of this game stealing your harem.

or

3- An extraterrestrial stole my harem (One night, a small UFO crashes in your backyard, and your girls decide to take care of/raise it as a pet). Note: the extraterrestrial is conscious of everything and can change its size and shape at will.

There is no correct answer; only perspectives.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
It's a very interesting perspective. When I wrote these questions, I assumed that everyone on this forum is male, my mistake. I should have also provided more details for each option.

(Keep in mind that you are the protagonist of the game and can change the gender of your harem to fit your preferences)

1- A group of three men with Korean idol-like features stealing your harem (they are just three very handsome men, they don't possess powers, but their beauty gives them a certain persuasion over others).

or

3- An extraterrestrial stole my harem (One night, a small UFO crashes in your backyard, and your girls decide to take care of/raise it as a pet). Note: the extraterrestrial is conscious of everything and can change its size and shape at will.

4- Nobody steals anything from you because first of all it is a game that is part of fiction so you don't need to think about complicated things¯ \_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Randomamigo

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018

or

Well, slightly hard to just genderbend everything without destroying the context.

1) Three KPOP star level girls? Depends. If I'm doing the reverse harem, I don't think I love any single one enough to beat myself up over it. If I DID have one I loved enough, then I would stop having a harem but keep that guy with me. I WILL defend my territory.

2) Gay men have a right to exist but given how I've seen them act, these three specific couples will have to exist THE FUCK AWAY from me (I have friends across preferences, but there is an understanding that I'm out at the first display of affection that isn't just friendly or a kiss). Also, woof/10 for their taste in partners.

3) If my harem wants to stick their dicks inside an alien slime, they can do it after they aren't my harem anymore.

I suppose Number 2 evokes the most emotion from me, and that emotion is Revulsion.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
may I ask who is katieve
How are you in this forum without knowing that? Not mocking you, just surprised.

Anyway, he is one of the 3 antagonist of Big Breast Party NTR (the reason of this forum), the little chubby brat who is after Terena.

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
4- Nobody steals anything from you because first of all it is a game that is part of fiction so you don't need to think about complicated things¯ \_(ツ)_/¯
It's obviously fiction; I'm just interested in knowing what the players think

Zz18

Aug 3, 2021
How are you in this forum without knowing that? Not mocking you, just surprised.

Anyway, he is one of the 3 antagonist of Big Breast Party NTR (the reason of this forum), the little chubby brat who is after Terena.
oh, tks
I dont know their name

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018

Eh, understandable that he doesn't remember since not a lot of people care enough to remember antagonist names in ntr lol

toffles

Jul 3, 2021
Go to page 143 for 1.12.
The 1.1. versions was released as far as page 139. Go up from there.

For the translation, it was shortly released right after it came out last month, for 1.1 that is, so around 139 and after.
For 1.12 ver., on page 153.
thanks

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes