[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

drgknightmstr

Feb 11, 2021
It has only been 5 years, but admittedly, it sure feels like it.
But it wouldn't be a far fetch foresight, as he likely won't be done next year (which is soon), so 2 or 3 more years should do it. (Rough guess)
Probably faster before he was doing other projects recently he announced he would only work on this game until it was finished

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
2025 will be the best years! first "GTA VI" and "Bakunyuu Party NTR Shinchoku" lol
Damn you.... :LOL: now I'm starting to like ntr. I never thought I'd find myself warming up to NTR, but here I am.

-By the way, I don't get why there's ugly men in ntr games sometimes:( not like that matter but sometimes I just wonder why

Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
Damn you.... :LOL: now I'm starting to like ntr. I never thought I'd find myself warming up to NTR, but here I am.

-By the way, I don't get why there's ugly men in ntr games sometimes:( not like that matter but sometimes I just wonder why
because it seems more depraved that way, as the fmc would be cheating not because the antagonist is good looking or a good person but solely for sexual reasons.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
because it seems more depraved that way, as the fmc would be cheating not because the antagonist is good looking or a good person but solely for sexual reasons.
makes sense. kinda wish the antagonists were good looking at least in this game tho

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
makes sense. kinda wish the antagonists were good looking at least in this game tho
Maybe, but most of Takeda's NTR works usually uses overweighted or skinny old men, fat otaku, perverted teachers or not-so-handsome looking delinquents.
There are few exceptions of course, like Mike from Shidare Sakura, and Katieve (No introduction needed here)
In short, his work normally uses "ugly" type of men.
The only one that CAN be considered handsome (in his NTR work, of course), would be Tojo Sota from Cosplayer Girlfriend.
Not sure if he will use the handsome type again in the near future, but one can hope.

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
Maybe, but most of Takeda's NTR works usually uses overweighted or skinny old men, fat otaku, perverted teachers or not-so-handsome looking delinquents.
There are few exceptions of course, like Mike from Shidare Sakura, and Katieve (No introduction needed here)
In short, his work normally uses "ugly" type of men.
The only one that CAN be considered handsome (in his NTR work, of course), would be Tojo Sota from Cosplayer Girlfriend.
Not sure if he will use the handsome type again in the near future, but one can hope.
I suppose this formula is successful in Japan; otherwise, they would have stopped using it. Personally, I find this type of work more interesting; at the same time, it's simple. The ugly character tends to be the antagonist, end of the mystery. In another work directed at a different audience, this might be a bit boring, but if it's a game of this nature, it means many good scenes for our enjoyment and a lot of work for Takeda Sensei lol.

Consider this: What would hurt you less, or what would you like more?
1- A group of three Korean idols stealing your harem.
2- The three antagonists of this game stealing your harem.
3- An extraterrestrial stole my harem.

Obviously, the answers will vary, but that's the idea. Enjoy fiction because reality hurts more.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I suppose this formula is successful in Japan; otherwise, they would have stopped using it. Personally, I find this type of work more interesting; at the same time, it's simple. The ugly character tends to be the antagonist, end of the mystery. In another work directed at a different audience, this might be a bit boring, but if it's a game of this nature, it means many good scenes for our enjoyment and a lot of work for Takeda Sensei lol.

Consider this: What would hurt you less, or what would you like more?
1- A group of three Korean idols stealing your harem.
2- The three antagonists of this game stealing your harem.
3- An extraterrestrial stole my harem.

Obviously, the answers will vary, but that's the idea. Enjoy fiction because reality hurts more.
Since I'm a girl, I'll go for the game's antagonists. They're affluent and influential enough for me to live comfortably without necessitating extra contribution from me. All they want is some sexy, and assuming isekai me is attractive enough for them to act on the notion of stealing me away, I'm pretty sure I can work something out.

Korean idols are a lot more under their agency's thumbs than we think they are (unless you really know your salt in those specific circles), and that means I as their partner would have to deal with that drama plus their emotional episodes (it's sex, and neither party is an inanimate object); and the extraterrestrial requires effort and work to live with and even understand. By method of elimination, I'm left with the three antagonists.

If it were a guy...maybe the extraterrestial? That it could come in and just nab my girl would mean there's very little I can do about this, which, I don't know, lessens the despair?

Reactions: Alrearde

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
Since I'm a girl, I'll go for the game's antagonists. They're affluent and influential enough for me to live comfortably without necessitating extra contribution from me. All they want is some sexy, and assuming isekai me is attractive enough for them to act on the notion of stealing me away, I'm pretty sure I can work something out.
Hmm, i never though about it like that from teh female perspective ( which makes sense since im a guy lol), and it makes sense with other stuff

Now understand more why women are so much into ntr ( or so they say that they are the ones most into it)

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Hmm, i never though about it like that from teh female perspective ( which makes sense since im a guy lol), and it makes sense with other stuff

Now understand more why women are so much into ntr ( or so they say that they are the ones most into it)
Unless it's specifically cuckquean, in both netorare and netori the woman/women are the ones being fought over.

Some feminists call it objectification and some other shit, but I say if the bull is willing to treat me with acceptable decency and let me have some boundaries (you know, not actually treat me like an object), well, he's super good at sex, so it's really just give and take. I have my bottom lines, but other than that, you want me to submit and get spicy? Sure, why not, it'll at least be an interesting experience.

I've said this once, I'll say it again: ANY and ALL functional relationships inevitably gravitate toward a point of equality where the guy and the girl both contribute to the relationship--no matter what form it takes.

That said, I do feel bad for the cucks--they've done nothing wrong except be born with a less-than-average dick. That is NOT an acceptable reason to get cucked.

Reactions: Tweak22 and fraazx
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes