[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018

New part.
There's nothing new regarding the scene itself, Takeda just added the giant kraken thing that Kurt was supposedly fighting during the scene.

I mean, I suppose that counts as 'something new', but I wouldn't call it 'the next part', you know?

Reactions: Bigcooook

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023

New part.
"New" as in 2 pages ago. As in NOT the 2nd part, just the 1st part.
Hi guys, I just stumbled on this thread, and downloaded the game but I can't seem to find any events past event 14.
Did I download the demo or is the game still not finished?
You must have picked the Demo version that was released few years ago. The "Newest" one, the Trial versions (ver. 1.1. and 1.2.) that was released just 2 months ago, and can be played up to 34 events. (P. 141 and up to download, and the English patches)
It's not complete, but it is progress.

Reactions: BadGuano

chillbzzz

Apr 1, 2022
Here's the event list for anyone who is wondering what the order is or doesn't understand what event the people are talking about. Also here's the compilation of the subtitled events and their videos. I might do EV43 Part 1 this week in my spare time, other than that, enjoy!!

thanks man.

BTW 37p2.mp4 is name 37p2.ass ? lol

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
This story here kinda reminds me of the situation between Terena and Katieve.
Small kid, big dick. Big titty milf, netorare, corruption and a clueless man.

dahyun56

Jul 13, 2022
Does anyone know what happened with this project "Shidarere Sakura Hakuraku Keika", it´s finished, canceled or hiatus?

sevenpits

Jun 13, 2023
Does anyone know what happened with this project "Shidarere Sakura Hakuraku Keika", it´s finished, canceled or hiatus?
It's on hiatus. He halted that project and the sentai in favour of finishing the RPG since he was not going anywhere by doing all things at once.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I have noticed that several, mainly the later ones, are seperated by at least 2 clips from different POV, and some of them happens in between Kurt and the MAIN part.
Kinda annoying how you have to jump from a different clip to another, just to see the whole thing.
Which is why I COMBINED the clips into a single video to save time (Not that it didn't TAKE time to make and download, mind you) and enjoy the full scenario with no delay.
Ev43 is not up yet, but I would be happy to edit that one too, when released.

Big Chingus

Nov 20, 2022
I have noticed that several, mainly the later ones, are seperated by at least 2 clips from different POV, and some of them happens in between Kurt and the MAIN part.
Kinda annoying how you have to jump from a different clip to another, just to see the whole thing.
Which is why I COMBINED the clips into a single video to save time (Not that it didn't TAKE time to make and download, mind you) and enjoy the full scenario with no delay.
Ev43 is not up yet, but I would be happy to edit that one too, when released.
Thanks man, is it possible to incorporate the subtitles as well?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes