[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
anyone know how to correct this error? Failed to Load: data/Map126.json
You cannot since it is the end of the version that file does not exist since it belongs to events after ev 34
and they are not available in the game

Reactions: Asusnm

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
nex

next year probably. Right now he busy drawing terena EV43 part 2
As we are past Arika+Guru Amol, Rietta+Katiev and Terena+Lord Bonner (At least the first ones), It would make sense that Takeda would work with the OTHER partners at some point, but as he is working the classic T+K pair right now, I guess he will go after the A+LB and R+GA pair next (Although the A+LB Ev16 was released recently) before Takeda will go to other pairs, or he would get back to the Multiple Girls Event (Not the endings, of course)

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
devs said that they were making gta6 for "modern audiences" so it m9ght be a disapointment.
Old rockstar is dead so it probably will be, RDR2 was full of preachy crap with an exhausting plot with the only redeeming factor being the performance of Arthur's actor, and they removed several aspects of "questionable" content from both GTA V rereleases and that GTA Trilogy garbage fire.
Having blind faith in developers/studios because they once made good games (over a decade ago...) is what enables mediocrity on their part.

But the biggest middle finger is gonna be to the GTAO players who are eventually gonna come to the realization that all the time, effort and MONEY they put into that game is gonna be for naught once GTA6 and whatever microtransaction filled multiplayer slop that gets released with it comes out.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
But the biggest middle finger is gonna be to the GTAO players who are eventually gonna come to the realization that all the time, effort and MONEY they put into that game is gonna be for naught once GTA6 and whatever microtransaction filled multiplayer slop that gets released with it comes out.
Didn't even think of that, that's gonna be fun to watch

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
I decided to make an event list so that I can keep track of what number are we discussing. It's not complete and if anyone can add more information, I'll gratefully edit and add it. Thank you!!

Shout out to the awesome people who subbed these events and shared them with us.

• hyy.yoo
  • Mustardd
  • Truyeet
  • Jota
  • BakunyuuLover
  • Anxu@13
  • Stubby25745
Other scenes aren’t subbed yet, so if you want to take a shot at subbing events and sharing it with us, that’d be awesome. Having a Kurt POV means there are two perspective scenes. This first batch is the girls and Kurt having their moments while the other men hypnotize and have their way with the girls behind Kurt’s back

#
Heroine
Partner
Details
Kurt POV
Subbed?
01​
ARIKA​
KURT​
Kissing scene​
No​
No​
02​
ARIKA​
KURT​
First-time, missionary Sex​
No​
Yes​
03​
ARIKA / RIETTA​
Raped by tentacles​
No​
Yes​
04​
TERENA​
KURT​
Terena masturbates while Kurt watches​
No​
No​
05​
TERENA​
KURT​
Terena gives Kurt a Boob job​
No​
No​
06​
RIETTA​
BISHOP​
Rietta gets hypnotized and molested​
No​
No​
07​
TERENA​
KURT​
Kissing scene​
No​
No​
08​
RIETTA​
KURT​
Kissing scene​
No​
No​
09​
TERENA​
PRINCE​
Terena gets molested​
No​
No​
10​
ARIKA​
Masturbation​
No​
No​
11​
RIETTA​
Masturbation​
No​
No​
12​
ARIKA​
LORD​
Grinding crotches in a tight space​
No​
Yes​
13​
RIETTA​
BISHOP​
Praying while doing squats​
No​
No​
14​
TERENA​
PRINCE​
Hypnotized couch sex​
No​
Yes​
15​
RIETTA​
Getting rid of butt-plug​
No​
No​
16​
ARIKA​
LORD​
Molested in front of Kurt​
Yes​
Yes​
17​
RIETTA​
KURT​
Grinding crotches in the bedroom​
No​
No​
18​
ARIKA​
LORD​
Arika gives a BJ underneath the desk​
Yes​
Yes​
19​
TERENA​
PRINCE​
Missionary sex with cow costume​
No​
No​
20​
RIETTA​
LORD​
Rietta gives a BJ while praying​
No​
No​
21​
ARIKA​
LORD​
Maid costume and sex against the door​
Yes​
No​
22​
HAREM​
KURT​
Orgy at the beach​
No​
No​
23​
RIETTA​
TERENA​
Tentacle Injection​
No​
Yes​

The next events have this context: Kurt is accused of kidnapping the prince so he is sentenced to house arrest for 20 days. Arika, Rietta, and Terena try to escape but since they love Kurt, they need to resist the company of the Lord, the Bishop, and the Prince to prove Kurt’s innocence.

#
Heroine
Partner
Details
Kurt POV
Subbed?
24​
ARIKA​
LORD​
Lord gives Arika the Clit-Dick curse​
No​
No​
25​
RIETTA​
BISHOP​
Twerking and anal sex​
Yes​
No​
26​
TERENA​
PRINCE​
Overnight mating​
Yes​
No​
27​
ARIKA​
LORD​
Sword fighting​
Yes​
No​
28​
RIETTA​
BISHOP​
Blindfold blowjob​
Yes​
No​
29​
TERENA​
PRINCE​
Riding on Terena​
Yes​
No​

Next one is the girls becoming less resistant to the advances of the other men, they are favoring them more than Kurt and are actually looking forward to whatever plans they have in store.

#
Heroine
Partner
Details
Kurt POV
Subbed?
30​
ARIKA​
LORD​
The lord carrying Arika​
Yes​
Yes​
31​
RIETTA​
BISHOP​
Cowgirl praying with the bishop​
Yes​
Yes​
32​
TERENA​
PRINCE​
Invisible prince in the changing room​
Yes​
Yes​
33​
ARIKA​
LORD​
Maid costume, standing sex​
Yes​
No​
34​
RIETTA​
BISHOP​
Glory hole blowjob​
Yes​
Yes​
35​
ARIKA​
LORD​
Gangbang with the bishop​
Yes​
Yes​
37P1​
RIETTA​
PRINCE​
Gym clothes and doing squats​
Yes​
Yes​
37P2​
RIETTA​
PRINCE​
More exercise with the prince​
Yes​
Yes​
39​
TERENA​
LORD​
Evaluation with the lord about the prince​
Yes​
Yes​
43P1​
TERENA​
PRINCE​
Fighting the monster once more​
Yes​
No​
43P2​
TERENA​
PRINCE​
Coming next​

SUB EVENTS

#
Heroine
Partner
Details
Kurt POV
Subbed?
01​
RIETTA​
GURU​
Yoga Ball Anal​
Yes​
No​

*From the screenshots of his early development for this game, he plans to have 50 events. I’m not sure if the ending, sub-events, or variation counts but we’ll see when he releases the final product. Certain events aren’t revealed or worked on, so I didn’t list them out just yet. I figured there might be more scenes and dialogue since there’s still the “phone” option that hasn’t been implemented yet.

ENDINGS: Based on the information we got, there are 7 endings planned. It might change during development. Considering that there are ways to lessen the corruption status of the girls. We’ll just have to wait and see. Hopefully, Takeda doesn’t spoil it for us, but in my speculation, these are my hopeful assumptions for the endings.

• Kurt’s Happy Ending – Easy to get, just save the girls before the corruption even starts. Hopefully, we get a CG of it too, for the vanilla fans out there.
  • Lord Bonner’s Knights – I’m assuming the girls adore the Lord more than the other 3 based on their affection status. He’ll probably keep them as his wives or become a member of his harem knights.
  • Bishop Amor’s Idols – Like with the Lord, affection for the bishop is higher. I’m assuming he’ll do a livestream with “the new AV idols” he just recruited.
  • Prince Katiev’s Toys – I guess this one is him sharing his toys with the rest of the men in this city, from what I see, he plans to make Terena as dumb and aroused as possible.
I don’t know about the rest, perhaps it’ll depend on how Kurt handles things. There might even be a revenge ending or accepting he gets off by being a cuck ending. Who knows? Hope this list helps out!!
Here's the event list for anyone who is wondering what the order is or doesn't understand what event the people are talking about. Also here's the compilation of the subtitled events and their videos. I might do EV43 Part 1 this week in my spare time, other than that, enjoy!!

Bauzingn

Jun 2, 2023
Here's the event list for anyone who is wondering what the order is or doesn't understand what event the people are talking about. Also here's the compilation of the subtitled events and their videos. I might do EV43 Part 1 this week in my spare time, other than that, enjoy!!

Thank you Very Much Bro

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Hi guys, I just stumbled on this thread, and downloaded the game but I can't seem to find any events past event 14.
Did I download the demo or is the game still not finished?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes