[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
After playing the game, I'm interested to see if Takeda sensei will include a way to save the girls from corruption. I mean, of course, there's already a good ending, with no CG, if we save the girls ASAP and defeat the demon king. However, after the beach event and getting house arrest, we were given 20 days to roam around and see the events unfold.

Yet there are ways to counter the corruption or stop it before it gets worse. There is this segment where Kurt is talking to a shop owner and he needs to investigate a few things to find out what's going on and to prove his innocence. There's also the Siren church where you pray to lessen the corrupt state of the girls. Maybe with this, the variation of the endings will change.

Also in the recollection room, on the top right, there are more events for the girls. They're not implemented yet, but since the bottom half of the recollection consists of the 1st half, 2nd half, and sub-events, I'm curious what those events will be.
Interesting :WeSmart:

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
After playing the game, I'm interested to see if Takeda sensei will include a way to save the girls from corruption. I mean, of course, there's already a good ending, with no CG, if we save the girls ASAP and defeat the demon king. However, after the beach event and getting house arrest, we were given 20 days to roam around and see the events unfold.

Yet there are ways to counter the corruption or stop it before it gets worse. There is this segment where Kurt is talking to a shop owner and he needs to investigate a few things to find out what's going on and to prove his innocence. There's also the Siren church where you pray to lessen the corrupt state of the girls. Maybe with this, the variation of the endings will change.

Also in the recollection room, on the top right, there are more events for the girls. They're not implemented yet, but since the bottom half of the recollection consists of the 1st half, 2nd half, and sub-events, I'm curious what those events will be.
I liked how the NTR Knight dev did it.

Reactions: Tweak22

Big Chingus

Nov 20, 2022
Kinda unrelated, but does anyone have an 8muse account and can send me an invite? I've been following a thread for D13 animations for a long time, and its runners promised to keep it open to non members, but it appeaars that it's now been blocked off to the public. So, I'd really appreciate it if someone can slip an invite my way.

Reactions: Tweak22

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Same lol( i love nini's works ), i heard that only people who create and post contents are allowed membership, i had to say goodbye to the free stuffs from the dude "Ojisan". Might just pay when the good contents come:WeSmart:.

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
I am confused can someone summarize what happens in this EV ?
If I remember correctly.

Kurt and the girls took a mission to defeat this monster to become knights and the king had to save them. Fast forward, Kurt wanted to try again but Terena and the others are already corrupted by the Lord, Priest and Katiev.

Arika and Rietta are too busy with their partners, but Terena and Katiev agreed to assist Kurt. Turns out it's just a kinky time for the corrupted duo since Kurt is gonna fight the monster while not noticing Terena getting fucked by Katiev. Of course, Terena still provides little support to not make it obvious. Or Kurt is too brainwashed, oblivious, or stupid to see what's happening behind the fight.

Takeda is already working on Part 2 of this event, if we're lucky we'll get it later this month or early January 2024.

aminatsu

Dec 13, 2019
Does anyone have high resolution for EV 39? Mine is downloaded from Ohentai and only 1024x576 or is it fixed at that?

Last edited:

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
Okay, I did promise every month I'll update the link and here it is. I might use a game recorder to capture the MTL of the other events in 1.12 that aren't recorded so that the people who can't play the game will still have access to the scenes. I'll update it once I'm done, and if anyone can recommend me a screen recording that can record sound as well for free that'd be awesome!

Event List:

EV02 - Kurt x Arika (Wholesome Missionary)
EV03 -Arika x Rietta x Tentacles (Infecting the girls with parasites)
EV14 - Terena x Katieb (Couch Hypnotism)
EV18 - Arika x Bonner (BJ underneath the desk)
EV21 - Arika x Bonner (Maid costume, behind the door)
EV23 - Rietta x Terena x Tentacles
EV25 - Rietta x Amor (Anal)
EV26 - Terena x Katieb (Overnight Sex)
EV27 - Arika x Bonner (Swordfighting)
EV30 - Arika x Bonner (Corruption while carrying)
EV31 - Rietta x Amor (Cowgirl while praying)
EV32 - Terena x Katieb (Changing room, invisible)
EV34 - Rietta x Amor (Glory hole)
EV35 - Arika x Amor (Gangbang)
EV37 - Rietta x Katieb (Gym Clothes)
EV39 - Terena x Bonner (Evaluation)

If there some events that I missed, do tell me. Thanks!!
When I click the link it says the file does not exist. I'm new to the thread so sorry if I missed an updated version being posted elsewhere. I tried looking for it but kept coming back to this post.

aminatsu

Dec 13, 2019
When I click the link it says the file does not exist. I'm new to the thread so sorry if I missed an updated version being posted elsewhere. I tried looking for it but kept coming back to this post.
You can download game trial ver 1.1 or 1.12 with translation patch for EVs until EV34. Find EV35 and later ones in this thread using search bar.

Reactions: ScentedElf

ShaayMaay

Oct 18, 2023
You can download game trial ver 1.1 or 1.12 with translation patch for EVs until EV34. Find EV35 and later ones in this thread using search bar.
Question. How far does the trial go? Does it cut after a certain put due to the scenes not being implemented yet?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes