[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
Coming back to the thread after after a long time, what's the progress lookin like in regards to the games dev and english ver/patch?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Coming back to the thread after after a long time, what's the progress lookin like in regards to the games dev and english ver/patch?
They have released a test version with the events updated with art already finished until ev 34, there is an mtl for version 1.1 and another for 1.2, the difference between the two is that in the first one, events 36, 37 and 39 are active but not They are in the game and the second version corrects and deletes said events from the game since although you can enter the events, the files are not there to view them in the game. The links are also lost in the thread. Your thing would be to make a new thread with everything. updated to date what I can assure you is that the op links are outdated.
The rest of the comments are about the game in general and the new events that are to come and what is already finished that is already on ev 43 or 41 i dont remenber

Last edited:
Reactions: Tweak22

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
My saves and yours are the same dude, just go to reminecense room and start playing the event from beach MC sex and followed by the plot

Btw , how do i share the save file?
When i try to do so, f95 says-
The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. The following extensions are allowed: .rar, .zip, .7z, .swf, .save, .xml, .qsp, .sav, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jfif, .gif, .mp3, .mp4, .audio, .wav, .avi, .gifv, .vob, .webm, .flv, .wmv, .m4v, .rpy, .rpyc, .rpa, .dat, .webp, .torrent

I added " .save " :KEK:,
Iam not a regular f95 user

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Btw , how do i share the save file?
When i try to do so, f95 says-
The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. The following extensions are allowed: .rar, .zip, .7z, .swf, .save, .xml, .qsp, .sav, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jfif, .gif, .mp3, .mp4, .audio, .wav, .avi, .gifv, .vob, .webm, .flv, .wmv, .m4v, .rpy, .rpyc, .rpa, .dat, .webp, .torrent

I added " .save " :KEK:,
Iam not a regular f95 user
A common way to get around this is to compress your saves into a zip and post that.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
They have released a test version with the events updated with art already finished until ev 34, there is an mtl for version 1.1 and another for 1.2, the difference between the two is that in the first one, events 36, 37 and 39 are active but not They are in the game and the second version corrects and deletes said events from the game since although you can enter the events, the files are not there to view them in the game. The links are also lost in the thread. Your thing would be to make a new thread with everything. updated to date what I can assure you is that the op links are outdated.
The rest of the comments are about the game in general and the new events that are to come and what is already finished that is already on ev 43 or 41 i dont remenber
He has finished up to EV35 recently (EV16 was done AFTER the Trial versions came out, so the one in trial is only a rough sketch scene) and made the following events afterwards that jumps all over the place; 37, 39 and first half of 43.
The rest of 43 and the video should come out this december.
Every picture on the trial version can be found here;

Also, C94 Rakugakichou (The doddle book of Terena) is translated.

Anything else, we didn't mention?

Last edited:
Reactions: darks231 and owodth

jokermrbin

Jan 10, 2022
Have anyone tried out the case where when you are asked to choose whether to fight the boss then have a happy ending, but you let the boss defeat you? I wonder what happens then. (Too lazy to download the game and test it out)

Poganka

Apr 21, 2023
Have anyone tried out the case where when you are asked to choose whether to fight the boss then have a happy ending, but you let the boss defeat you? I wonder what happens then. (Too lazy to download the game and test it out)
it seems nothing special, it will just be "game over". I hope in the future there will be a scene with this scenario.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes