[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Talk the Talk

Oct 12, 2022
I have taken screenshots of everytime the girls had an event in the 1.1. version.
Their "Lewd Development" menu to be exact.
I also wrote in the titles of each picture, when the pictures takes place, such as Arika 1 (EV1).png where it is taken AFTER the event where Arika kisses Kurt, but before the sex scene (EV2). Makes it easier to follow.

The changes only happens AFTER an event, so even if you spot someone doing anything lewd, but it doesn't count as an event, the changes won't happen.
The changes are small to begin with, but once you reach a certain point (The one where Kurt is arrested, possibly the mid-point of the game) you see some changes, and not just an updated profile picture.

It is possible to turn up their sense of moral or turn down their lewdness by going into the Siren Church (the building to the left) and ask the goddess' blessing to help ONE of the girls per day, at daytime.
That blessing can only happen during Kurts' 20 day contract "parol" as he is still under "suspicion" for a crime he didn't commit.
I'm not certain, but these 'blessings' may have something to do with the alternate endings of the game (of how moral and/or lewd the girls are), as it is impossible to check at this point.

I didn't bother with the blessings for the screenshots, as the trials doesn't have those endings yet (except the vanilla one)

If you wish to compare their development, (for the trial version) or played the trial but skipped the development menu, it's down here.

Note: some of the translation are a bit off, such as "boys" become "girls" or calling "she" instead of "he".
Don't blame me for that.
Also, the SEV events (special events, I believe?) doesn't seem to change anything to their development, so those may not matter when the full game is out.
Iirc these change according to a check in the earlier-numbered Common Events

I think there's 3 Common Events per girl, all in a row
The headers and stat names in JP are in the ero_ stat plugin, but they're annoying to change due to EN letters taking up more space than JP

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Installed the game a few months ago,
And finally played today, i gotta say, the the mc is strong!:coffee:.
H scenes, especially Terena The Mum is hot asf:love:, i never thought a small kid fondling a bbw women Terena, would excite me, i was never a big fan of shota with milf types, its interesting because i get to know the story, seing CG wasnt that stimulating.
Btw i have reached the fight with Kraken, so i still have alot to know about it, iam excited for more scenes on the other two ladies!!(⁠灬⁠º⁠‿⁠º⁠灬⁠)⁠♡

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Installed the game a few months ago,
And finally played today, i gotta say, the the mc is strong!:coffee:.
H scenes, especially Terena The Mum is hot asf:love:, i never thought a small kid fondling a bbw women Terena, would excite me, i was never a big fan of shota with milf types, its interesting because i get to know the story, seing CG wasnt that stimulating.
Btw i have reached the fight with Kraken, so i still have alot to know about it, iam excited for more scenes on the other two ladies!!(⁠灬⁠º⁠‿⁠º⁠灬⁠)⁠♡
If I recall correctly, isn't that brat actually a clone of Lord Bonner? Can you still call him a shota, knowing that?
But I agree, that the story helps heating up the scenes, and Takedas' style and his animations doesn't hurt either.

New CG set
Looks like a small part of the full event, judging by the amount of scenes and that we haven't seen any of the scenes that was shown at stream at the begining of november (or just go to page 165).

Also, by looking at the numbers on the events, it looks like he has skipped a couple again;
36, 38, 40, 41 & 42.
The newest one (To this date) is for Event 43.
Maybe some of them are meant to be with mutiple girls in one scene? Haven't had one in a long time now, and we are still waiting for the one scene from the Bakunyuu Party NTR Renshuuchou book.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes