[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
do any of you guys know when the game is fully released or is it allready is
Some say the game won't be fully released for a few years. I agree with this since Takeda is quite slow in releasing new events. This also applies to the fact that he posted an incomplete version of the game only because he was forced to do so due to the lack of content in the opinion of the site.

stubby25745

Jun 6, 2023
Subscribe to Takeda on fantia if you want to support him. The sub only gives access to the most recently released events and future events, and I think his backlog is a separate subsription. Mind you, these are paid. You can find most of them on ohentai or other sites, search terms like the fantia date code on each event.

Reactions: DandyManXD

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I get the name on "Lord Bonner"/領主ボナー but is there a deeper meaning in the two others?
Guru Amol/Amor/教祖アモル
Khateeb/Katieve/カティーブ (The boy was called Joseph in C94 before this one became official)

Edit: I just realized; "Amor" could be short for "Amoral".

Last edited:

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I get the name on "Lord Bonner"/領主ボナー but is there a deeper meaning in the two others?
Guru Amol/Amor/教祖アモル
Khateeb/Katieve/カティーブ (The boy was called Joseph in C94 before this one became official)

Edit: I just realized; "Amor" could be short for "Amoral".
First one's obviously 'Boner' the same way Farquaad is obviously Fuckwad.

Amor / Amore as in love, maybe? His thing is hypnosis, 'enslave the mind and the body follows' and all that. Amoral is also true though. Double entendre, maybe?

The third one is weird because I always thought it was Cardiff, but whether Cardiff or Katieve or Khateeb, I don't get the meaning behind the name.

Reactions: Marnaby

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
The third one is weird because I always thought it was Cardiff, but whether Cardiff or Katieve or Khateeb, I don't get the meaning behind the name.
Been asking myself the same question, there's even a hentai artist that goes by katiev but I have no idea what that means

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
First one's obviously 'Boner' the same way Farquaad is obviously Fuckwad.

Amor / Amore as in love, maybe? His thing is hypnosis, 'enslave the mind and the body follows' and all that. Amoral is also true though. Double entendre, maybe?

As I said, I get the "Boner" part, but I still appreciate the answers.

Also, I only seen SOME of the Shrek movie years ago, so I had no idea who you were talking about, until I googled it.
A small fry compare to Lord Bonner, that's for sure (in more sense than one).

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I have taken screenshots of everytime the girls had an event in the 1.1. version.
Their "Lewd Development" menu to be exact.
I also wrote in the titles of each picture, when the pictures takes place, such as Arika 1 (EV1).png where it is taken AFTER the event where Arika kisses Kurt, but before the sex scene (EV2). Makes it easier to follow.

The changes only happens AFTER an event, so even if you spot someone doing anything lewd, but it doesn't count as an event, the changes won't happen.
The changes are small to begin with, but once you reach a certain point (The one where Kurt is arrested, possibly the mid-point of the game) you see some changes, and not just an updated profile picture.

It is possible to turn up their sense of moral or turn down their lewdness by going into the Siren Church (the building to the left) and ask the goddess' blessing to help ONE of the girls per day, at daytime.
That blessing can only happen during Kurts' 20 day contract "parol" as he is still under "suspicion" for a crime he didn't commit.
I'm not certain, but these 'blessings' may have something to do with the alternate endings of the game (of how moral and/or lewd the girls are), as it is impossible to check at this point.

I didn't bother with the blessings for the screenshots, as the trials doesn't have those endings yet (except the vanilla one)

If you wish to compare their development, (for the trial version) or played the trial but skipped the development menu, it's down here.

Note: some of the translation are a bit off, such as "boys" become "girls" or calling "she" instead of "he".
Don't blame me for that.
Also, the SEV events (special events, I believe?) doesn't seem to change anything to their development, so those may not matter when the full game is out.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes