[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Found this in 4chan website, about the newly released Event 16, the earliest event that Takeda has skipped for a long time now, and the only one still using a rough sketch on the trial versions.
Enjoy.
I hope he not forgot to put on the next trial version when it come out. can we add this scene in to the game and removed the sketch one?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
In my experience the revenge ending in NTR games usually involve the protagonist getting screwed over in some way. For this game I imagine that after the girls get corrupted Kurt goes "Enough of this shit!" and kills the king/bishop/merchant. However this does not reverse the effects of the corruption so the girls now distraught and angry at Kurt declare him a traitor (Arika) and a heretic (Reitta). Assuming he manages to escape Kurt will live the rest of his life as an outlaw watching the kingdom he once served being corrupted by the women he once loved.
deep asf bro, i can really imagine this happening, mainly because their affections towards Kurt keeps decreasing
maybe kurt could kill them, absorb the demon power and become the demon lord/NTR'er himself
Bro low key Anakin vibes, this would be neat, i don't even know if his dick become bigger they would fall into him again, imo they would maybe do him ALSO, along with the other things, because their affection towards their corruptors are raising nonstop

Guys get delirius with me, imagine, just imagine, if in some segment or in an alternate reality where this game is a free sandbox like style where the town is "alive" with a lot of events scattered, where the corruption would influence, instead of being the currently linear style, of course all this with the same quality that we have, in all aspects(story, art, etc), thats why i asked do get delusional, the phase we are now doesn't count because in some way the events are linear even if they are spread, they dont are repeatable and open to variations, i don't know if i expressed myself very, to make exemples there are Yuka from Amazon, where you have a lot of events by the town and you have to slowly corrupt her to get'em, or Sana and SKRS from Breastmafia, if you are familiar with this games you know what i'm talking about, something like give us more sense of control(i know that the point of ntr is no control for cuck-chan, but as i said if you know the games i mentioned you know what i'm talking about), so what are your thoughts? do you prefer the more linear way or the way i mentioned?

Reactions: Mark21800
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote