[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
Alright, I added some subtitles to EV 16. Go easy on me, this is my first time editing. It's a video already, plus srt files sometimes make it hard to read. Anyways, hope you enjoy it!!

(P.S I'm still gonna be compiling all of the events, but I'm waiting for someone to finish one of them. I'll credit them as well too, once it's complete.)

Last edited:

laladeviluki

May 20, 2018
For some reason, I can't access Gofile. Am I the only one having this issue? Eve Mega nz though, ther r times I can't. But If I keep reload/refresh the website, eventually It works. However, Gofile.. no luck. No matter how many times I reload. It wont let me. Got any advice?

Jul 3, 2017
Did he mention anywhere that he'll rework/add sounds and/or voice work? I think full VA is too much to hope for, but I hope he will add better blowjob/kissing sounds and even sex sounds, many of them really sound like placeholder (and I hope they are). It's obvious he cares about the sound seeing some scenes and how he uses it in animation, but still.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Did he mention anywhere that he'll rework/add sounds and/or voice work? I think full VA is too much to hope for, but I hope he will add better blowjob/kissing sounds and even sex sounds, many of them really sound like placeholder (and I hope they are). It's obvious he cares about the sound seeing some scenes and how he uses it in animation, but still.
He did more than mention.
He used the sex voices on the 21 Event (Arika wearing the first maid outfit) 2 years ago.
In fact, it is still in the trial versions.
However, he is not sure if he really will use the sounds for the full game and may not use the idea.

It's all written on Fantia.

今回は画像をバックで動かしながらメッセージ進める&
試験的にバックグラウンドボイス?を導入してみました。
ボイス部分はDL販売されていた素材音声を使わせて頂いたんですが
実験なので本番の際は使用しないと思います。

オリジナルのバックグラウンドボイス依頼して
いれるかどうかは考え中です。
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This time, the message moves while the image is moving in the background &
experimental background voice? I tried introducing it.
For the voice part, I used the material audio that was sold as DL, but since it is an experiment, I don't think I will use it in the actual production.
I'm thinking about whether or not I can request original background voices .

Reactions: darks231
Jul 3, 2017
He did more than mention.
He used the sex voices on the 21 Event (Arika wearing the first maid outfit) 2 years ago.
In fact, it is still in the trial versions.
However, he is not sure if he really will use the sounds for the full game and may not use the idea.

It's all written on Fantia.

今回は画像をバックで動かしながらメッセージ進める&
試験的にバックグラウンドボイス?を導入してみました。
ボイス部分はDL販売されていた素材音声を使わせて頂いたんですが
実験なので本番の際は使用しないと思います。

オリジナルのバックグラウンドボイス依頼して
いれるかどうかは考え中です。
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This time, the message moves while the image is moving in the background &
experimental background voice? I tried introducing it.
For the voice part, I used the material audio that was sold as DL, but since it is an experiment, I don't think I will use it in the actual production.
I'm thinking about whether or not I can request original background voices .
Ah right. Well that sounds hopeful, ish. I hope he gets some VA talent to do some moans for him, even indie ones would be alright, it really adds a lot.

chillbzzz

Apr 1, 2022
Alright, I added some subtitles to EV 16. Go easy on me, this is my first time editing. It's a video already, plus srt files sometimes make it hard to read. Anyways, hope you enjoy it!!

(P.S I'm still gonna be compiling all of the events, but I'm waiting for someone to finish one of them. I'll credit them as well too, once it's complete.)
are there more fan made subs for vids on this thread?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes