[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

johnsitora22

Nov 24, 2017
View attachment 1434720

New update !!! Can someone please add it ?

" Big breasts party NTR event CG, at the hero and the beach It is a scene of heroines having harem sex. The protagonist ... maybe the last paradise ...? From here, we will start full-scale cuckolding. The video of the event will be uploaded at a later date."
Kinda sad it's gonna be his last action on the seeegs, but oh well let's enjoy the corruption of the heroine!

By the way, is it already confirmed that there will no happy end for Kurt? Just asking, but when I thought it's Takeda, probably not gonna happen.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Kinda sad it's gonna be his last action on the seeegs, but oh well let's enjoy the corruption of the heroine!

By the way, is it already confirmed that there will no happy end for Kurt? Just asking, but when I thought it's Takeda, probably not gonna happen.
His last action on what?

Funman619

Dec 12, 2019
Yup, I know it's that kind of game but just hoping at least there are a single route the protagonist could be happy. But, welp probability it happen is super low. Might as well enjoy the cuck scene I guess.
lulling the player and MC into a false sense of emotional security before the mental and emotional curb stomp, that's NTR in a nutshell but I agree he should make a good route but I highly doubt it.

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
main_69a7022e-e863-43bd-8505-0fb7244c93ee.jpg main_4d102d58-5015-4b82-83ac-1173aa52556f.jpg

" It will be a video of the main character and 4P harem etch that was CG uploaded the other day. Perhaps it will be the last sex with the main character? Although it is planned in the future, the squadron scheduled for the latter half of this month will be used for RPG work You may hit it, now that RPG is highly motivated and Rietta I want to work in a hurry until I go to the scene (of course, Ali Caterena) I hope you understand. Change your mood or even the event you want After that, the squadron will start soon. Commander Maman lovers I'm sorry. * It would be helpful if you could report any typographical errors or problems in the event. In the main part, we will use it as a reference for correction. "

Sep 21, 2020
View attachment 1442599 View attachment 1442600

" It will be a video of the main character and 4P harem etch that was CG uploaded the other day. Perhaps it will be the last sex with the main character? Although it is planned in the future, the squadron scheduled for the latter half of this month will be used for RPG work You may hit it, now that RPG is highly motivated and Rietta I want to work in a hurry until I go to the scene (of course, Ali Caterena) I hope you understand. Change your mood or even the event you want After that, the squadron will start soon. Commander Maman lovers I'm sorry. * It would be helpful if you could report any typographical errors or problems in the event. In the main part, we will use it as a reference for correction. "

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes